🐍XIV - ˗ˏˋBratˎˊ˗

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook softly by the arm and opened his mouth to talk "Jimin I'm sorry but you'll have to take care of the company one more day" he walked towards the door with Jungkook behind him "I really need to have a talk with Jungkook"

Jungkook frowned as he heard his name be spelled by Taehyung like that, no nicknames or diminutives, just Jungkook. He started to tear up again.

Taehyung walked out the company with everyone looking at them but the older didn't say a word to any of them. Once they were on the car Taehyung sat Jungkook in the back seat and he fastened the seat belt for him. Jungkook started to cry even louder and Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose looking for a little bit of patience as he sat down to ride.

You can do this Taehyung

Don't listen to him cry.

Taehyung put the car under way and waited patiently until Jungkook's cries were appeased so he could talk to him. But the little wasn't in the mood to talk.

"Kookie" he softly said but Jungkook didn't answer, he had a pout on his face and his arms were crossed over his chest as he looked down at his feet expressionless "Kookie answer daddy please, daddy needs to tell you something important".

"I don't care!!" Jungkook screamed as he went back to his no emotion face

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung raised his voice as he looked at Jungkook's reaction in the mirror.

The boy opened his eyes wider than before just to start to bite his lip trying to hold back his cries. He didn't want to cry, he was scared of Taehyung screaming to him again if he did.

Finally they arrived at their home. Tae was the first one to leave the car while Jungkook was still shocked on his seat, he couldn't think about moving. Tae got him out of the car, taking off his seat belt and drying his tears. He carried him in his arms towards the house, struggling to open the door with Jungkook's weight on his shoulders.

"Daddy meanie" Jungkook whined burying his swollen face in Tae's neck.

Tae smiled a bit as he finally managed to open the door and close it once they were inside the house. He carefully set his baby down on the nearest couch and Jungkook looked up at him with crying eyes. Taehyung was about to give up and cuddle him, give him kisses until Jungkook was happy again but he couldn't do that. He remembered what Jimin and him talked about not so long ago.

With a deep sigh he took a paper out of his pocket and he unfolded it in front of Jungkook. He sat down beside him and passed him the paper so he could check it. Jungkook read it with fear in his eyes, but for Taehyung's surprise he didn't cry, or whine, or even flinch.

"Baby, I didn't want to put rules on you. I thought you would be good and listen to daddy but you proved me wrong" Taehyung sternly said afraid Jungkook would start to cry again but the boy held silence, listening to Taehyung's words with attention "your behavior at my company today wasn't good, not acceptable" he continued "that's why I decided to elaborate all those rules and punishments for you." he said pointing at the paper Jungkook was holding with shivering fingers "To make sure you behave, since today everytime you break a rule I will be punishing you right after, do you understand?"

Jungkook gulped, the fear on his body could be sensed by Tae even if he had been miles away. He moved his left hand towards the little's leg to calm him down, to remind him daddy didn't hate him.

"Don't wan punishment" Jungkook complained shaking his body in place and glancing at his caregiver.

"Daddy's not gonna punish you today okay sugar?" He caressed Kookie's cheek "but next time I will, okay? So make sure Kookie's good for me"

"Yes" Jungkook said in a low voice.

After that Tae pulled Jungkook for a hug resting his head on Kookie's. He affectionately kissed the boy's lead.

"I love you taetae" he heard Jungkook say.