🎀 XVI - ˗ˏˋbathˎˊ

Bubbles were fun, for sure. Jungkook loved baths, he loved to play for hours under the warm water covered in soap.

He had plenty of toys at home but he hadn't any with Taehyung so he decided he would bath with tiger and bunny. Taehyung didn't see why not.

So there was Jungkook, standing in front of the mirror with a towel over his naked body. A tear started to go down his cheek but the boy made sure to dry it off as soon as he heard Taehyung speak to him from outside the bathroom.

"Jungkook, be quick, we need to leave in a hour" he said making a pause "when you're done come to the kitchen to drink your banana milk"

Jungkook murmured a shy "yes" as he stared at the bath that Tae had prepared for him.

He got rid of the towel and slowly entered the tub testing the water's temperature.
It was all good, the boy drowned his body in and started to play with the bubbles and with his plushies, being so noisy Tae could hear him from of the kitchen.

Taehyung was preparing his medicine, mixing it with banana milk so the boy wouldn't notice it. He was still shocked about the fact Jungkook had depression. Even if he hated to admit it he had always believed depressed people looked sad and down all the time, but Jungkook was the total opposite. He didn't know someone could be happy and depressed at the same time and he was sad Jungkookie was going through something like that all alone.
He was pushed out of his thoughts when he heard Jungkook screaming from the other side of the house.

"DADDYYYY!!"

Jungkook's voice sounded alarmed and in pain and Taehyung immediately worried about him. He ran towards the door and pushed the door open getting to know what was happening.

Jungkook, sitting on the bath was looking consternated, his face full of tears and his fluffed eyes and red cheeks made Tae's heart break.

Tae took slow steps until he was kneeling on the floor right behind the bath and Jungkook, looking at him trying to figure him out.

"What's wrong, bubba?" Tae sweetly asked trying to stay calm for him even when his heart was beating so fast wanting to lead away the pain he was feeling.

"Kookie don know" the younger expressed as more tears filled his young face "kookie don wanna cry, kookie don wan sad but Koo sad"

And it was true. Jungkook didn't know why he was crying, he didn't want to cry but still more tears left his big eyes and fell into the pool of water. He sniffed and closed his eyes trying so hard to stop crying, he could barely move from the pain on his chest, deep in his heart.

Tae stared at him for a few seconds before taking Jungkook's hand out of the water and intertwining his fingers with him.

"It's okay, Jungkookie, we all feel sad sometimes" Tae explained with a forced smile "but I know something that will make you feel better!"

Jungkook opened his eyes in confusion as Tae got up heading the kitchen. When he came back he was holding a glass full of banana milk. He gave it to Jungkook and the little took it carefully before drinking it slowly. Tae contemplated him while he drank, soft pink lips sipping, big eyes closed and wet dark hair falling down over them. He was so incredibly pleasant to look at. Taehyung could look at him all day long.

Jungkook finished his yellow milk and looked at Tae expecting a praise from him that was delivered immediately.

"Well done! Good boy" he said taking the glass out of Jungkook's hands and placing it on the ground next to him.

Jungkook was quiet, Tae didn't know what else to say, he kept looking at Jungkook and now Jungkook was looking at him too. They looked at each other's eyes deeper than ever before and for instances Taehyung didn't know if he was still looking at Kookie's eyes or at Jungkook's but he kept looking at him anyway, expecting the younger to break eye contact first.

But Jungkook didn't, instead he started to get more and more close to him, his eyes never leaving Taehyung. Suddenly Tae felt wet warm hands sensing and grabbing his neck as he was pushed forward to meet Jungkook's face only inches away from his, feeling his breathing so close he could almost hear his heart beat.

His breath was descordinated, wet swollen lips skimming his dry mouth and he automatically liked his lips in response. He bit his lip hard trying to find the little bit of self control he had left on his body but it just seemed to have disappeared.

Don't do something stupid, Tae he thought but the lips of his mouth were already nipping at the younger lower lip and before he was able to stop himself both were involved in a deep kiss that couldn't be stopped by any of the two.

Taehyung didn't even care at that moment , he felt so good in Jungkook's mouth, tasting like something he had been after a long time. He didn't know if he should but he didn't want to know, he went further ahead, feeling addicted to Jungkook's taste , leaving behind every sign of guilt. He wanted the kiss to become endless, he wanted more than a kiss. His head was spinning by Jungkook and he knew he would crash if he didn't stop. But he didn't want to stop, he wanted to stay just a little longer... just a little longer with Jungkook...

---

LOOOOL WHAT.
HEHEHEHEH.
ANYWAYS
SORRY FOR BEING SO SLOW WITH UPDATES AH
SJJSJSJS
YOU KNOW
I KNOW
THEY'RE FALLING IN LOVE
AND UGH KOOKIE IS SO CUTE I CAN'T
ANYGAYS
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UUUMMM :) NO SMUT.
I FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO WRITE AFTER THIS FCKK
LET ME THINK ABOUT IT HSHSH
This is 1000 words btw I'm proud