🗣XXV - ˗ˏˋ mad ˎˊ˗

Taehyung stepped up in his car and sat there with a frustrated sigh. He drove his hands to the steering wheel and gave it a hard smack with both hands, accidentally making the car beep loudly, capturing people's attention.

But he didn't care, he was irritated. He was in anger. He felt impotent.

How could he possibly help Jungkook when Jungkook was the only one who could help him help him?

At least he was better off now. He knew Jungkook had been probably mentally abused which had most likely been the reason he decided to be a child again. Cause acting like a child was his only way of coping with the pain.

He didn't have to remember that list of absurd rules he found on Kookie's bag the day they met. Basing himself on that, it was clear to him John didn't love Jungkook, not even a bit. He was the reason of Jungkook's depression getting so much worse to the point he had to evade reality.

He rested his head on the comfortable seat as he mentally went over the conversation he had just had with Mrs Jeon but the mission got impossible to accomplish.

The reason? His phone rang from where it had been stored. Taehyung took a lazy look and almost jumped out of his seat when he saw it was Jimin calling.

Fuck, how long had he been away?

He checked the clock at the same time he answered the phone.

"Jimin! Is everything alright?! I'm on my way" He worriedly asked while he started the car with his free hand.

"Jungkook is a brat" Jimin sounded constipated "come home please please please"

Taehyung put the phone in hands-free at the same time he drove away from the parking lot.

"Calm down. What happened?"

"Well, what do you think happened?"

"I don't know Jimin, I'm waiting for you to tell me"

Jimin quickly summarized everything that happened while he was away, Taehyung's mouth gaping more and more as Jimin's words settled. He felt stupid for actually believing Jungkook would even think of behaving.

"I'll be there in 5. Tell Jungkook he's in trouble."

His voice was serious and he had a hard time trying to believe it was his actual voice speaking. But he was tired of softening everything up with Jungkook. He had given the little plenty of opportunities for him to show they didn't have to need the rules but, Jungkook, he just kept misbehaving and pushing his buttons, almost like he was asking for it.
Taehyung was sure it wasn't the misbehaving what Jungkook liked but more like the attention he was getting  from it. It was time for him to understand what was okay to do and what was called crossing the line, that he didn't need to misbehave to get Taehyung's attention, that's what Tae wanted to show him.