🍓XIII - ˗ˏˋ rules and punishmentsˎˊ˗

Jimin entered Taehyung's office not like he used to. He threw the door behind him as it closed with a loud noise that made Tawhyung flinch in his seat noticing the young man by surprise.

 He threw the door behind him as it closed with a loud noise that made Tawhyung flinch in his seat noticing the young man by surprise

(This is how he is dressed😋)

"Stop that" Jimin said referring to Taehyung's mess over his table "we need to talk".

Taehyung looked at him with confused eyes "that's why I called your dumbass here?" He shook his head "do you know where..?"

"We need to talk about Jungkook" Jimin interrupted him taking a seat in front of him.

Taehyung tilted his head again in confusion "why do you want to talk about him?"

"I don't want to hurt your feelings Taehyung but you're not doing your job as a caregiver"

Taehyung gulped and zooned out for a minute. He already knew that fact, he wasn't the best taking care of people but he was doing his best to keep Jungkook happy. That's all he wanted; a happy Jungkook.

"I know" Tae roughly said "Can you do it better?"

Jimin backed off a bit seeing how Tae was getting defensive "I'm not telling you this to judge you Tae but you can't keep going on this way with Jungkook. He will end up thinking he has the control over you. I'm just trying to protect you".

"What do you mean?! He's a nice kid and he listens well to his daddy" Taehyung lied and his cheeks got flushed after addressing himself with those names he wasn't used to.

"You know that's not true"

"Okay, Jungkook is a brat" Taehyung confessed with a deep sigh "but what do you want me to do? Everytime I raise my tone up just a little he starts to tear up!!" Taehyung threw his hands over the table, devastated "I can't say no because he'll start to scream and throw things all over my house and if I ignore him he'll start to cry non stop" he took a deep breath "I cannot see him cry, I hate seeing him cry!" He finished.

Judging by Jimin's expression Tae realised the boy was already aware of everything. It wasn't a big surprise for him and Tae wondered about what Jungkook and him could have talked about.

"So what if he cries? All kids cry!" Jimin exclaimed "He's not gonna hate you for that"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow "Are you sure about that?" He asked not convinced with his words at all.

Jimin laughed "I'm 100% sure. Jungkook loves you but he needs to understand not everything is going to go his way. You are the caregiver, you decide what's wrong or right for him"

He stayed quiet, looking at Jimin, ready to hear all he had to hear.

"You need to show him. Do you guys have any rules?"

A shiver went down Taehyung's spine when he remembered about rules and punishments. He remembered how terrified Jungkook was of those.

"His last caregiver was some type of asshole with mental problems and I think Jungkook is not ready for rules" Taehyung expressed.