🐛XXVI - ˗ˏˋgood luck ˎˊ˗

Taehyung was feeling unsteady as he  walked towards his door's house, the one he had left no more than 3 hours ago. He tried to take a deep breath, it had been a long day full of emotions and the least he wanted now was to deal with Jungkook's bratty attitude.

The heaviness of his breathing got slowly more stable as he got closer to the door knob, only opening it when he thought he was completely ready.

The TV turned on was the first thing he noticed, being able to hear the distant noises of some unknown cartoon show. Taking small steps to get a better view from the living room he saw him, there he was.

Jungkook was sitting with his legs crossed one over the other and eating popcorn, his messy brown hair slightly falling over his eyes. He looked so innocent, so cute, as if he just hadn't thrown Jimin's food in the trashcan for no reason but his whim.

Before entering the living room he also noticed Jimin was sitting there too, keeping his distance with Jungkook but he couldn't find a trace of angriness in his expression. That's when he started walking towards them.

"Daddy!" Jungkook screamed and hearing him scream, Jimin weakly jumped in his seat.

Jungkook was gonna stand up and hop in Tae's arms but the unsmiling and sharp look Tae was carrying on made the little rethink it. He felt smaller and proceeded to close his arms around his legs, hiding his face in the small void between his chest and knees.

"Hello Jungkookie, go upstairs to your room, mm?" He made a pause before continuing "I need to talk to Jimin right now" he finished, aware of Jungkook's change in attitude.

Jungkook seemed reluctant at first but suddenly as if he knew it wasn't the best time to discuss, he got up and ran upstairs in the blink of an eye. After that, Taehyung sighed heavily and let himself fall in the place Jungkook had just been seconds ago.

"This is fucked up, so fucked up" he mumbled, a hand going up to his forehead to check his temperature knowing he wasn't sick but he felt heated.

"Take it easy, Taehyung" Jimin used a calming voice, suddenly feeling bad for making that dramatic phone call "how was the meeting?"

Tae kept silent for a few seconds.

How was the meeting? How did it go? He didn't even know. He didn't know whether knowing all that information about Jungkook was good or bad. He still didn't have a clue of what to do.

"Let's say I didn't get the answers I expected to" he met Jimin's gaze "For all I know Jungkook is a bratty little and I'm not sure if I am capable of handling him, let alone helping him" Tae bent his body straight forward on the couch resting his arms on both of his legs "I'm sorry for his behavior with you today, Jimin"

"You know what to do, Tae! " Jimin got up and stood closer to Tae, cheering him up "come on, don't tell me Jungkookie is gonna win over you"

Taehyung rise his head to look at Jimin, not feeling offended in the slightest.

"He won over you" he simply answered.

Jimin didn't say anything back, he just winked an eye that Taehyung couldn't get to understand and moved his legs closer to his friend. Suddenly Tae knew he didn't want him to leave, he didn't want to be on his own.

"Please help me" he begged and looked for his eyes "I don't know what to do"

Jimin gifted him a smile and tapped his leg reassuringly.

"I'll be waiting here" he promised "after you talk with your little one then we can go get icecream" he smiled a bit and pushed Taehyung up on his legs "go up, grown man!"

Taehyung felt like his whole body was being moved by the accelerated beating of his heart, shaking on his feet. He took small steps away from Jimin and closer to Jungkook. Every step making him more powerful.

"Good luck" he heard Jimin say.