🍬III - ˗ˏˋ wrong person ˎˊ˗

Taehyung waited all day long for the moment to come. He moved around the house nervously changing everything from place, getting away the stuff he thought could be harmful for the kid and he also bought a plushie that morning. He wasn't sure how old the kid was but all kids like plushies, right?

Eventually he heard the door ring and he ran towards it but thinking it twice before opening it. Was he really doing this?

Was he really going to babysit a kid at age 22?

Why was he even doing it?

As he thought about how he still had the chance to say no, pack his bags and move to another country, maybe start a new life somewhere else. But his hand was already grabbing the doorknob. He took a deep breath and eventually opened the door.

Oh no.

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung opened his eyes shocked to see her mom there, his hand grabbing on the hand of a young boy with dark hair and red cheeks. Taehyung immediately thought he was adorable but he still moved a bit to check if there wasn't another boy with them. A smaller one, a younger one.

The woman smiled and moved to the front to greet his son with a hug and then she signaled the younger boy with her eyes "This is Jungkook. Say hi to him"

The boy was wearing a blue striped t-shirt, his brown head was decorated with a colored flower crown and two white bunny ears that looked adorable on him. He was holding onto a big pink bunny teddy and looked shyly up at Taehyung.

Taehyung mouth gagged open as his eyes moved from the younger boy to his mother and then to the boy again.

"May you excuse us?" He said to the boy as he dragged her mother by the arm into the inside of the house "Is this some type of joke? It's not funny"

The woman uncomfortably got rid of the boy's grip on his arm and fiercely gave him a stern look "Taehyung, don't be disrespectful!"

Taehyung sighed backing of giving some glances at the boy who was still waiting in the entrance of his house, looking down "Explain" he said.

"I'm as confused as you Tae. I don't know what this is all about but Mrs. Jeon told me Jungkook hasn't come out of his state of mind since he was 18"

Taehyung frowned, still confused "What state of mind? The one were he thinks he is a toddler when he's actually a grown man? How old is he actually?"

Taehyung's mother gave him again a dark look and his tone of voice changed from stern to sterner "Taehyung don't you dare talk about Jungkook in that tone. He's a human just like you, you hear me?"

Taehyung looked at the ceiling as he was looking for somebody to help him get out of that mess but deep inside he actually felt bad for saying those words. He didn't know anything about Jungkook and he shouldn't be judging him like he was.

"Yes, but what am I supposed to do? I don't understand a thing"

"Just treat him as you would treat your younger brother" she simply replied "He's actually a little inside of his head even tho you might see him as a young man. Please take care of him"

Taehyung was overwhelmed by all the information he was receiving. He actually was expecting a 6 year old, and if he had no idea about how to deal with kids how was he supposed to deal with Jungkook, who was a kid but with the force and body of a grown man?

He looked at her mother with desperate eyes but she just smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek "I wish you guys good luck!"