🐯IX - ˗ˏˋ alone ˎˊ˗

RULES

✗Kookie must be quiet when we're out, dressed up well and not acting like a weirdo.
✗ Kookie will dress as daddy wants to.
✗Kookie must not talk with daddy's friends.
✗ Plushies are only allowed inside the house. But don't bother daddy with them. He doesn't like to play with Kookie.
✗No crying allowed. Babies cry.
✗ No talking to strangers, Kookie is too weird.

PUNISHMENTS

Plushies go away.
Daddy will ignore Kookie.
Left alone at home.
Medicine.
Jungkook.

NOTE!!: If Kookie makes daddy happy daddy will give Kookie love.

Taehyung was completely shocked. He wasn't just shocked but he was also angry, disgusted.

He imagined Jungkook had had another caregivers in the past but he hadn't thought they were wicked and not good for him. He wanted to slap that person in the face, he somehow was happy Jungkook was now with him because he would never put Jungkook under such ridiculous rules.

And why the fuck had Jungkook to follow those stupid rules? What was the reason?

Those rules were all about not acting "weird" and not about what they should be. It was a shame Jungkook's was allowing himself to be treated as some object without any type of feelings or thoughts. Jungkook didn't deserve any of that, he didn't deserve to be treated like trash. He was a sunshine, he just needed someone to take care of him.

Blinded by anger he crumpled the paper in a fist and threw it away. Those rules were nothing but bullshit.

If Jungkook had to follow rules he would follow the rules Taehyung wanted him to follow according to his behavior.

But the most important thing for Tae was for Jungkook to show how he really was, to be comfortable in his body. If Jungkook wanted to be a kid at 19 years old Taehyung wouldn't be the one objecting it. He understood what littlespace meant and how it was important for Jungkook to have a great experience on it.

If Kookie's family or other people didn't understand what Jungkook was going through, he would. He would carry him.

After putting everything in order he went upstairs to his own bedroom. Once he entered it and closed the door behind him he let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding.

He contemplated the bed in front of him, well made and empty. Empty like always.

And even if Taehyung hated to be like that he still kept going everyday alone to his room, he would sleep all by himself abd wake up early in the morning to have breakfast alone and then go to work just to come back to his empty bed again. Over and over again.

He was used to have friends come over, he had plenty of friends. Everyone adored Taehyung. Some for his personality and others for his success and influence. But everyone loved him.

But Taehyung needed something different. He needed the warmth of a love, he needed affection someone who would love him the same way he did . He wanted a pure soul, not some fake relationship because of those he had had enough.

He was very glad he had now Jungkook with him. It wasn't love. It wasn't what Taehyung would ever ask for. But it was something. He didn't hate his company, however it would take him a while to get used to Jungkook running around his house.

×××××

Sorry for any grammar mistakes ~~ I hope it isn't getting boring. Ily♡