🐝XIX - ˗ˏˋtalkˎˊ

The rest of the day Taehyung kept thinking about how he should talk with Jungkook. What were the right words to use? The least he wanted was to make Jungkook suffer.

Once they arrived at their home a hungry Jungkook ran off to the kitchen and Tae just followed him at a slow pace, a part of him wanting to brush the subject off because Jungkook didn't even seem to remember about it.

As much as he wanted, he couldn't. He needed to talk about it or else he would go crazy.

Jungkook was sitting in his chair and looking at his daddy with excitement, waiting for him to make some food for the two of them.

"Jungkookie, we need to talk about what happened today in the bathroom"

Jungkook's face went blank when he heard him use that serious tone of voice. Knowing exactly what it meant he immediately stopped moving in his chair as he had been doing and looked down at his feet, "I'n sorry daddy" he babbled.

Taehyung took place at his side and grabbed Jungkook's hands together to make him feel more comfortable "It's not your fault, baby. It was a mistake daddy made"

Jungkook shook his head, completely ignoring the older's words  "w-won't do it again. Pwomise" he said, almost mechanically.

Taehyung was taken aback. Confused about Jungkook's  weird behaviour he tried once again to give the conversation a try but when he was about to open his mouth Jungkook started again "Kookie no mowre cry-cry. K-kookie strwong, prwomise"

Now Taehyung was more than confused. He noticed how hard Jubgkook was trying to hide his feelings, biting his lip nervously and playing with the fabric cloth of his pants. His behavior was starting to concern him. He moved his right hand to gently caress Kookie's cheek, making him know he wasn't mad.

"Kookie, that's not what I meant..."

"Please Kookie good, no punish Kookie, daddy" he begged for once looking at Taehyung in the eyes and the older got to see all the pain and despair that little boy was holding.

He stopped all type of physical touch and for a while he just stood there, glance lost in the little's eyes and completely confused.

He made a short mental review of everything he said to Jungkook since they entered the kitchen and he came to the conclusion that maybe he hadn't started the conversation right. He wasn't mad because Jungkook had cried that morning, he wasn't mad at all.
Jungkook was a sensitive boy and Taehyung was very understanding when the boy broke in tears once in a while. It wasn't wrong to cry, Taehyung believed it helped Jungkook to feel better.
But it wasn't enjoyable for him to see, that's why he needed to be very careful with every word he let out of his mouth and most importantly, the tone of voice. He didn't want to scare him, he wished Jungkook wasn't so afraid of him.

So he tried again, but this time he used that soft voice Taehyung knew Jungkook liked. He wanted to set things straight but overall he wanted Jungkook to be comfortable with him, he didn't want him to fear him.

"Kookie, listen to daddy for a while" he rubbed the younger cheek lightly "did you like it when daddy kissed you in the bathroom?"

Kookie's cheeks turned light pink and he adorably put his hands over his small face, leaving that cute look hidden from Taehyung.

Taehyung wasn't a psychologist  genius but he certainly knew what that reaction meant. Jungkook was like a 12 year old who just received their first kiss and felt embarrassed about it. Tae couldn't find it more adorable.

Even so, he wanted a verbal answer.

"Jungkookie, please answer daddy"

Jungkook nodded with his head "Kookie like-like kisses" he admitted partially giggling "want kisses!"

In panic, Taehyung got up at the same moment Jungkook was about to jump onto his lap, leaving Jungkook fall on the hard ground.

He didn't hear a cry, nor a whine. Jungkook didn't even try to get up. Taehyung knew his knees were hurting but he was sure the pain in his heart was immensely bigger.

When he could realize what had happened right in front of him, what he had done, he quickly kneeled, hands shakily heading to Kook's shoulders, fearing the little's reaction.

"J-" he started to say.

"Kookie sorry" he heard him mumble.

All Taehyung wanted to do then was slap himself numb.

×
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH AND LATE UPDATES BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS ❤❤ILY