👻XXIV - ˗ˏˋ bad ˎˊ˗

The door closed behind them and Jimin quickly turned around to look at Jungkook, who had his arms crossed over his chest and his face expressed what a "I'm about to cry" face looked like.

Jimin smiled at him but just how he had expected; he didn't receive any sort of smile back.

"Tae will be home in less than the blink of an eye" Jimin tried to comfort him "now let's eat the food daddy bought us!"

Jungkook shook his head with energy "NO! NO EAT WITHOUT DADDY!!" he screamed and proceeded to run away from Jimin, going up the stairs entering his room and closing the door behind him.

Not surprised by Jungkook's behavior Jimin calmy followed his actions. He knocked lightly two times at the door.

Time passed, Jimin knocked multiple times, called his name repeatedly but there was no sign of life behind that door.

After some minutes Jimin came up with an amazing idea.

"Hey, Jungkook. If you come out I promise I'll call daddy so you can facetime for a while after we eat"

Jimin was aware of his lies but what else could he do? He was sure Taehyung would already be home by the time they ate. He was taking his chances.

"Rweally?" Jungkook questioned and Jimin could hear his voice closer to the door, maybe his hand already tempting the door knob "no lie?"

Jimin looked at his phone to check the hour. Already 30 minutes had passed since Tae had left home so if his calculations weren't wrong he should already be with Mrs Jeon by now, and home in less than a hour.

"Yes Kookie, be good and come eat with Jiminie" Jimin sweetly invited and he couldn't hide his surprise when the door opened. He eyed Jungkook's head peeking through it and meeting his gaze "that's a good boy!" Jimin praised earning the beginning of a shy smile from Jungkook and both of them went the stairs down the kitchen, a grin on Jimin's face, oviously a win for him.

But his plans didn't go as expected and Jungkook devoured his food in half of the time Jimin would. Jungkook was whining again.

"Jimin call dadda, Jimin promised, call dadda!!"

Jungkook was jumping on his seat as he  repeated the same thing over and over again.

"Let me finish my food, Jungkookie"

Of course Jimin had no intention on calling Taehyung. If he called him Taehyung would certainly pick up and Jimin didn't want to interrupt him with a random call just because Jungkook was a spoiled brat.

"JIMIN CALL DADDA!!!!!!!!!" Jungkook screamed, walking towards Jimin and pouting next to his face. He was starting to turn red and his eyes shined like two small starts.

"No, Jungkook. I said I'd call daddy after we eat and Jimin hasn't finished yet, as he, honey?"

Jungkook cheeks and ears turned completely red, he was pissed off. He was so pissed off he didn't think about it twice before grabbing Jimin's plate and running towards the trashcan, thworing it in in an easy movement "Jimin finished!" Jungkook exclaimed, he spotted Jimin's phone and pointed to it, obviously ordaining.

Jimin was now angrily annoyed. He couldn't believe Jungkook's audacity yet his face contracted in a forced smile. Yes he was gonna call Tae now, but not for Jungkook to have a sweet conversation with him.