💟VIII - ˗ˏˋ first kiss ˎˊ˗

Taehyung didn't know how it happened. He wasn't planning on doing it. He didn't want to...

But Jungkook's lips were for some reason atracting him, so irresistible...

What was wrong with him? Jungkook could look as a young man but he wasn't one. He was a kid.

He immediately regretted it when he felt their lips meet. It was just a touch, he slighty contacted the boy's mouth with his own and then moved away but it was enough for him to desire them. To desire Jungkook.

I'm fucking sick Taehyung thought trying not to look at him directly in the eyes, being well aware Kookie's big brown bambi eyes were looking at him sparkling.

"Thank you daddy!" Kookie exclaimed and jumped on Tae's lap as he put his arms around his shoulders, resting his head on his chest "I love you"

Taehyung caressed the boy's head. He really wanted to say I love you back just to make the little feel good but it didn't come out of his throat. It wasn't that he didn't love him but he was still too shocked to react. Instead he got lost in his feelings and thoughts looking at some point of the living room.

What was this? He had just met Jungkook that morning but why did it feel as if Jungkook was already part of his life? The boy was resting on his lap and Taehyung wouldn't ever want to let him go. Never let him go. Forever carry him and forever protect him over every single thing.

He looked down at him and he realized the boy had fallen asleep. A smile decorated Taehyung face as he decided it was the best to bring him upstairs so he could rest properly.

He took the boy in his strong arms and started to walk upstairs to his bedroom. He interrupted his walk when he got to his own bedroom, stopping at the door and thinking about if he should let Jungkook sleep there with him but he instantly shook his head and got rid of those thoughts, bringing Jungkook to the guest room where he should sleep and he placed him carefully over the bed.

Jungkook didn't wake up during the whole time, Taehyung smiled warmly and covered the boy with one blanket and then he left the room.

He took a deep breath before moving to the living room again. The place was messy, 2 plushies were thrown on the sofa and Jungkook's small bag was still in the place he left it that morning.

He got on his knees and took the bag in his hands, opening it to see what it had inside. He found clothes, 1 case full of pills which he imagined was Jungkook's medicine and 1 bent and wrinkled paper.

He put the two first things apart and took the paper between hisfingers, unfolding it.

It was written on capital letters. Taehyung's eyes got wider as he continued to read what the paper said. He felt tears threatening with coming out of his eyes by the end of it.

Why would someone do that to Jungkook? Why would someone treat Jungkook that way?!

×××××××
...
..
.