🎠VII - ˗ˏˋ reward ˎˊ˗

Taehyung sighed loudly and before he could ask Jungkook to apologize the boy was already talking by himself, but of course not the way Taehyung wanted him to.

"Kookie not sorry"

Fortunately it was the woman's turn to pay and she centered her attention in that giving the older some time to talk with the little. Taehyung took Jungkook softly into his arms and calmly murmured "Kookie, apologize to her" he said and Kookie again pouted and crossed his arms around his chest "no".

Taehyung didn't give up, he could perfectly understand why Jungkook wasn't feeling like apologizing but he still had to do it "baby it's not okay to hit people ok?" he continued and caressed his rose cheek as he speaked but he could see in Jungkook's eyes he was not going easily to change his mind. Taehyung tried one more time "if you apologize daddy will give you a reward when we arrive home, yes?"

A grin appeared on the little boy's lips "what reward?"

Taehyung didn't have anything planned, he was just improvising and he internally sighed "anything Kookie wants"

Kookie raised his eyebrows "anything Kookie wants?" he repeated.

Taehyung was starting to doubt his words but he really needed Jungkook to apologize to that woman so he agreed with the boy "anything. But you have to apologize first mm?"

When the woman was done with her stuff she faced Jungkook and the little boy had to bite his lip to not hit her again and harder.

"So?" The woman said with a cocky voice looking at Jungkook expecting some words out of his mouth.

"Sorry, woman" he said and quickly after that he went hide after Taehyung's back looking pissed. Tae grabbed his hand and whispered to him "you did good Kookie, very good".

After that Taehyung paid for everything and then he drove them back home, forgetting already about the woman and about the reward he promised, thinking about his own issues

He parked the car near his house, drown into his thoughts he almost forgot about Jungkook when he heard him speak with that little cute voice he had.

"Home!" He screamed getting out of the car.

Taehyung quickly followed him getting the shopping bags out of the car. He opened the door and Kookie stormed in screaming "Reward! Reward! Reward!"

"Wait Kookie let me put the things in the freezer and then you'll get your reward"

Jungkook slightly nodded and he let Taehyung put everything in the freezer, it took a while because he liked to have everything organized and in order. No messes around.

Then when he finally was done he went back to the living room where Jungkook was. The boy again was sitting on the couch with his hands over his legs, obviously waiting for him.

"Daddy! My reward!" he screamed.

Taehyung sat at his side and smiled at the boy "Yes baby. What do you want as a reward?"

"Mmmm" Jungkook put his finger under his chin and acted as he was thinking about something he might want But he didn't have to think, he knew what he wanted.

"I want a kiss!" And he blushed after saying it, hiding his face behind his hands.

Taehyung wasn't uncomfortable but he was surprised by Jungkook's wishes. Why did Jungkook want a kiss?

He didn't want to think too much about it, it was like giving a kiss to a kid. Nothing wrong about it. He would do it, why not?

"Okay Kookie, daddy will give you a kiss"

Jungkook smiled and put his lips in place for Tae to kiss. He signaled his pink lips with his fingers "here" and he closed his eyes.

Taehyung was suddenly taken aback and backed away, looking at Jungkook still waiting for his kiss to come.

A kiss on the lips...?

To Jungkook?

••••

MUAHAHAHAAH END OF CHAPTER