🧚‍♂️XII - ˗ˏˋ old Jinnie ˎˊ˗

"How old are you?" was the first thing Jungkook asked to Jin.

Jin didn't want to answer his question but Jungkook big expecting eyes kinda pushed him to do it "I'm 26, how about you, little boy?"

Jungkook crossed his arms, furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head "Kookie no answer"

Jin laughed inside, he didn't need a answer because he already knew how old Jungkook was. He just wanted the conversation to keep going but Jungkook didn't seem to like him.

"26 big number!" Jungkook exclaimed with a grin.

Jin turned his head to him "yes little boy" was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

"Daddy is more young, you oldie!!" Jungkook started to giggle.

Jin lowered his head to the ground and took a deep breath, he wasn't going to fight with a 19 year old in littlespace about age.

"Do you like your daddy's company?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"Yes I like MY DADDY"

Jin laughed quietly

That wasn't what I asked at all he thought but he let it slide.

"What about the company? Do you like it?"

"I like company cuz daddy happy but" he looked at his feet as he talked, head low and mumbling the words out of him "Kookie no like daddy busy"

Jin found Kookie's words cute and he moved his hand to tousle the little's hair "Tae will have time for you when he's done with work, you just have to wait"

Jungkook slightly nodded "where's dadda now?" he asked.

Jin had suspected it wouldn't be an easy job to change the subject into something else, all Jungkook wanted to talk about was Taehyung.

"He's talking with Jimin about something important" he explained "maybe he will see you after that"

Jungkook pouted "me no like Jimin" he said and crossed his arms in madness.

Jin smiled a bit, not knowing what to say "why don't you like Jimin? He's a nice guy, Jungkook"

All of a sudden Jungkook was looking at him with eyes full of anger.

"Don't call me that" Jungkook said not stopping with the glance and Jin gulped at the tone Jungkook was using "I'm sorry" he immediately apologized, fearing what Jungkook could do to him if he didn't.

Does he act with Tae the same way he does with everybody else? He asked himself while slightly looking at Jungkook, who was now busy looking at the flowers "flowers are beautiful like daddy" he said with a grin in his little face.

"I want to see daddy" he said getting u "jinnie oldie and boring"

Jin wasn't hurt by his words but he was annoyed. He had been nice to Jungkook but the boy wasn't behaving like he should be. He was little, but he was mean and demanding.

"Your daddy said to not disturb him while he talks to Jimin. You have to wait until Jimin gets back"

"I WANT HIM NOW" He screamed and pointed at Jin with a finger "YOU TAKE ME"

Jin hissed in annoyance before he pronounced the words Jungkook hated the most. The words nobody wanted to tell him. Jin just said them like it was nothing.

"N-O".