Part-1

Vijaya Dashmi...

In the Devi maiyya temple under the large banayan tree, a durga mandap all set for sharad utsav.
He was born twice.

Yeah he was born before, 27 years ago in the same city of Lucknow and again today.

Looking at the reason,she is a girl, a simple girl may be just passed her teenage with a distinction of beauty and figure and the sweetness in her voice.

Remembering him,he is Arnav Singh Raizada, the business tycoon from Delhi.

His hands stopped trembling.

The hurtful memory associated with the city begin to fade away. His eyes began twinkling.

It was a good day and a good decission that he agreed coming to Lucknow, and thanks to Di,she blackmailed him and brought him here.

"Chhotey,where are you lost?Tum aao na mere saath and take blessing from Devi maiyya, please"- Anjali Di asked him or better made a face to blackmail him again.

They are again in Lucknow after many years like 14 in count. And it was a pleasant visit this time.

Arnav slowly began walking behind the girl, as if in a trance.

Anjali Di followed him, limping a little even if it was difficult in the crowd.

Durgapuja...

The smiling Devi maiyya was long forgotten.
       Their family was left behind.

Arnav stopped at the exit gate of the puja mandap, banging with the girl he was following.

He saved his teeth from hitting the ground holding her slender curvy waist.

"Are you blind?Kya battameezi hai yeh??"- Khushi threw dabbles at him and his so pure character.

Its normal for boys to misbehave with girls in such a place and she was prepared to hit them back.

Khushi Kumari Gupta is another Laxmi bai, Jhansi ki rani.

"Actually I was taught to follow my dream so..."-Arnav replied, a smirk crossing his handsome face.

"so jaiye aur sapna dekhiye. Jagte hue dekh rahe hain tabhi yeh problem ho raha hai like banging against me,and holding my...my"-her lips stammered.

He left her slowly, lingering his finger at the gap of her saree.

Khushi gasped, at the flow of current undeclared, from her waist down her legs making jelly out of her knees.

She is such a shy girl that she stammered while talking about her waist.

"Chhotey,hum kisse follow kar rahe the?"-Anjali asked panting.

"I thought you are following me, Di"-Arnav hold her hands with his left hand, his right hand covered di's shoulder leading her inside.

Arnav changed his focus back but the angry angel was not in her previous place. She fleed away at the chance of his distraction.

"But chotey you"- Anjali stopped.

"Whats happening Rani sahiba? kitna pareshan ho gaye the hum. Maana ki aapke chotey aapke saath hain par yahan hum bhi hain, nadaan pareshan"-Shyam, Shyam Manohar Jha complained.

"Exactly. We are here to thank Devi maiyya for taking all our pain and granting us with her blessing as happiness. See even arnav bitwa is with you in templewa, visiting durga mandap. Aur ka chahiye tumka anjali bitiya..."-mami blabbered, her pink goggles fell from head to eyes.

"Manorama!!"- Nani pulled her chain, warna hello hi bye bye express can leave Lucknow junction as if a jetwa.

"Ander chalein!"- Aakash asked.
Suddenly temple and Durga puja looked interesting to him.

"Di, you guys carry on. I will come after checking with Aman ki sabko prasad thik se mil raha hai ki nehi and if anything is necessary"- Arnav left towards the food court he has organised at the request from nani, to distribute prasad to all the devotee visiting devi maiyya.

If mom were alive!Alas.. She is not

His eyes volunteerly roamed around, trying to locate his sunflower, her flying yellow chunri or her shining big eyes.

"Every thing is enough ASR. The arrangement was for ten thousand devotees. We need nothing more"- Aman assured his boss.

She was no where. His eyes met disappointment.

Was she real?? Yeah she was. His nostril is still filled with a jasmine scent, his manly sandalwood musky one evaporated.

The tingles he felt at her touch, on his finger tips are still there.

"Let her be a reality,or let me be in my dreamland forever"-Arnav consoled himself.
*****************************
Nilanjana07 you and only you inspired me to start a new story based on Durga puja theme. I am starting it here though on a different subject which is not our interest. Thanks a lot. I am wearing helmate warna tum meri sar phodogi for saying thanks is one of the harsh reality. Love you re...