Part-34

Arnav Singh Raizada was sleeping on her bed.

"I am crazy! Always imagining him"- She thought and left the room, not before locking it from outside.

"What the!!"- He spitted. What can he do more then that when his Khushi locked him inside her room? Well sometimes effective romance planning fails

He tried escaping from window! But he want to marry Khushi, in one piece not with broken hands or legs. It will be Embarrassing in front of guests. They will think him a drunkard.

"What did Arnav Bitwa tell you??"- Buaji asked," He was saying its very very important!"

"Where is my phone!"- She searched behind the cushions. Behind the TV and flower pots.

"Why do you need your mobile now??"- Amma looked confused.

"Of course to talk with Arnavji. He have something important to tell so"-Khushi remembered she had not touched her phone from morning. It must be in her room.

"Buaji, I will talk in room, the mobile is there!"- She climbed up the stairs, skipping two at a time,"Ask someone to clean the stairs. There are oils on it".

In rocket speed Khushi entered her room and closed the door behind her.

Her hand ran to her pillow and she flipped it, pull the comforter and spread it. The mobile was no where.

The laad governor was sleeping like a log on her bed.

Buaji said he wanted to talk important but he has nothing to talk except for coming in her imagination!

Khushi checked under her bed even.
Where the hell is her phone??
she have to check jiji's side too.
Her hand reached for the Rakshas. He seems real.

She leaned on him and her hand went under jiji's pillow under his head.

Something warm was crawling on her back!

Her eyes formed zeroes. It means he was real, sleeping on her bed!! How dare he!! And his hands are around her now!

His smirk appeared all of a sudden. Hey Devimaiyya, make him a kumbhkaran! Grant him with sleep always. At least he will not smirk sleeping.

"You are looking beautiful, after Haldi... mere rang mein range wali!"- His eyes teased. His grip tightened around her.

Khushi felt her heart thudding, the galloping beat forming a melody against his heart, turning it to a wild needy sound.

"What are you doing! Are you mad??"- She hissed.

"Yes. For you"- He was sure.

"You wanted to talk important!"- She asked. Her front touching his is not good, at least for her. The sound coming from there is bursting her ears, dhak dhak!

"I forgot. We will talk later!"- He find works more needed then words.

Her cheek burn at his words. He hadn't kissed her. No he didn't.

"I am going. I will see you tomorrow!"- He said before leaving her room. This see you felt like he is undressing her and seeing through her soul. Khushi remained shivering on her bed.

"Did you talk bitwa??"-Buaji was saying," Did you cancel your marriage plan with her finally!"

"No Buaji"- He was not cheating there at least.

" I will see her tomorrow Buaji. I have work. I will take your leave!"- He was passing the main door," And don't tell about my visit here to others. Its our secret!"

"Khussi managed to drive the babua mad. Poor boy. How will I talk about my grandchildren planning with him now!!"- He laughed loud once reached his car remembering Khushi's sanki Buaji's plan.