Part-14

"Where are you going Babua??"- Buaji asked.

"To the ground, we are joining Khushi for her match but in audience gallery!"- Arnav took a decision.

"Take care Nandkishore, you are going with a chalti phirti aafat ki pudia( walking talking packet of trouble)"- Buaji warned.

Three of them, no four, Chhoteyji and Chhotu, Nanheji and Khushi.

The rest of the team members, were at the ground already.

Khushi tied her hair in a high pony tail and changed into her team dress.

Soon the match began.
The opposite team scored 300!! With 8 Wickets.

"Arnavji!!"- Khushi manipulated," We will lose it seems!

" Toh!! Is there some bet going on. Tell me, main bhi paise dunga!"-nk wandered his eyes, every where.

Without any other choice, ASR had to join the match!!

Soon, the news spread like a fire!!

Hundreds of viewers arrived. Media, both print and electronic!! Cameras were set!

"Just for the little one!"- Arnav regretted it now. This news will reach Delhi!! May be rivals and they will know about his absence there, in business! But Aman,the great is there to manage.

"NK, kuch karo!"- He requested, in a drinks break.

" Eight more runs, Arnavji"- Khushi said, filled with excitement.

"I know!"- He show her, his needy beady eyes.

And with two huge sixer! Their team won the match!

Khushi threw her bat in air and run to hug him. His hands raised in air to hold her frame close.

" We won!!"- She shouted. Leaning on his hard form as if she were a creeper and he a large trunk.

His arms fell down, letting her at a few centimetre distance.

They stood in the crowd. Khushi laughed her heart out. His laugher joined with its rare appearance.

There was a silence between them, the noise around remained oblivious!

" mann mein laddoo phoota!"- Nk screamed in his Nannav's ear.

" Kya hua?"- Arnav was slightly angry now. Such a magical moment!! Damn you Nk to break it.

"I said it was a rumour to earn more from the match!! They even added our khushiji as single female player!! They used the name ASR!"- Nk announced," No one knows, who is under the helmet!"...

"Ha ha ha..."- Khushi was delighted, so he is finally scared of something!
They escaped from ground.

"And!! So we couldn't have a kulfi treat as per the rule, the vendor should prepare sugarless ones!"- Nk filled.

" Chhotey!!"- Di was for more news.

"Am feeling sleepy!"- ASR declared, his life's first afternoon nap.

"I will say in details!"- Nk was in for more packets of chips.

"Even summary will have lots of wrong words!"- Aakash shake his head.

        "Arnav Babua went!! Did the Parmeswari threw him away, like a fly near to sugar syrup in their sweetshop!"- Buaji rolled eyes, at her niece drooling on a Broiler called Salman Khan. Buaji visited Raizadas at her free time.

"He will be back soon. It was urgent. A few meeting were lined up and his manager couldn't handle with those"- Nani said about the sudden Delhi trip of Arnav bitwa.

"Achchha,we will talk about the things once he return! He had been waiting for a long time!"- Buaji felt pity at the poor babua, who is tolerating the sankadevi, her nakhra(tantrum)!

"Aman clear the files from there soon, the presentation must be ready in one day and conference room. Ask Sam and Pam( They both deserve it girls) to clean the chairs and tables there, the projector and supply with good quality food with water bottles, everything should be perfect"- ASR ordered.

Aman nodded. This is easy. He will finish soon.

" How is Khushi bhabhi?"- Aman collected his bravery.

" Just like being herself. But for now concentrate on our lined up projects. I will have to fly there in a week"-He said, making all serious face.

"One week!! Is it ASR??"- It was time for Aman Mathur to smirk.