Part-36

Part-36
"Nannav!! Nannav mere bhai get up!! Its your barbadi day!! Nannav!!"- Nk was banging his door hard.
Arnav groaned. Such a jerk that monkey is to disturb his sleep. Why always him why not Aakash?

"Nannav!!"- Another bang didn't even let him think properly.

He covered palms on eyes after rubbing for warmth. Then sliped on his slippers and opened the door.

"Shaadi!Marriage not barbaadi!"- His mood was in good shape.

"There are no ghodi. How can you marry without riding a ghodi!"- Nk's further complain was.

" Its a secret Nk!"- He smirked( Yes again)

Nk was scratching his head in confusion.

Arnav's mobile beeped!

"Is that Khushiji??"- Nk asked.
"No!"- ASR replied.

"Nannav, no blushing. Be a man!"- Nk encouraged as if his brother was going to Indo-Pak war!

"Whats wrong with you!"- Arnav was irritated. It is his wedding and this NK is nothing but frustrating. But he love NK and can't talk rude. He have to tolerate.

"Chhotey! Aman is here!"- Anjali Di came to his room.

"I know. He messaged me a few seconds ago!"- His reply.

"Couldn't you tell it was Aman! Nannav is a Ravan! keeping unnecessary secrets!"- Nk complained.

"Nk Bhai. Why don't you check with Aakash. Go and see him"- Di managed sweetly.

"Did you find the swords, Anjali bitiya??"- Nani was checking details.

"I will come down soon"- Arnav said before disappering  behind his washroom.

         Shyam jeeju was checking important things, like groom's needy, the things they need during rituals, gifts etc.

Di was marking name of those things with a pen, on her notepad.

"Here, the sword the groom holds!"-Nani gave two royal swords.

"Aakash, why do you need swords during marriage. Are you both gonna perform like how Shivuddu opened Avanthika's dresses to make her beautiful in Baahubali(Haye my Darling!!).

"Shaadi mein archan daalne walon ka muh band nehi karte, hamesha ke liye bolti band karte hai Nandkishore! Be aware"- Aakash said dramatically as if he is playing on big screen.

"You two are too much!"- Di hit their shoulder.

Arnav Singh Raizada was watching the fun. What Khushi must be doing now?? Freaking for her life at his see you tomorrow.

"Chhotey, Aman is here!"- Di informed.

"He didn't forget Aman yet!"- Nani make fun.

"How can he forget Aman!"- Shyam zipped the bag and handover it to Aman," He is important after all. Aman, here take care of these things".

"Aman, where is Laxmi?? HP, OP,JP?? Mohan??"- Arnav asked.

"How can they miss their Arnav bhaiyya's marriage!"- Aman confirmed their arrival.

Everyone's  bag were packed and placed in a car and Mohan was taking special care as he will come later locking the doors of Sheesh Mahal. They will leave directly to Delhi after wedding. Post marriage rituals will be held in Shantivan, Delhi.

Hari Prakash, Jay Prakash, Om Prakash with their all Prakash khandaan joined the wedding. Laxmi was memeing happy at attending a human(two actually) wedding without being served in feast like her other relatives.

The baraati started their procession . Pujabi songs, loud dhol, colourful lights, beautiful people all started for Gomti Sadan.

Aakash was wearing a golden sherwani and Arnav a dark brown, giving the Raizada brother a royal look.
NK was wearing a red pagdi on his head so was mamaji.

Mami in a blue Banarasi silk saree with blue eye shadows making herself bootiful. Her mother in law choosed a pink saree away from her pale clothes.

Shyam and Anjali in their couple theme dresses.
The grooms were ready to take their bride away.

About brides! You have to wait impatiently like the grooms! So wait wait…