Part-30

Khushi left the stage amide congrats and nice dance! Her breath hitched hard.

Bhootnath was after her. His lips tight as if in the crowd he lost his  coins!

She sat panting! The euphoria of the last few minutes running still. And he gave her a bottle, full of water! She needed water and he knew it! He is a deep silent observer.

"Paani!"- She snatched and gulped in one go.

" Finished?? What will I drink now??"- He was talking in deep rashing voice. His chest thudding.

Khushi stood from her place and marched towards the stall, where heaps of bottle were there! Passing the words of encouragement from the people, for Nanheji when he was dancing on Mere sapno ki raani kab aayegi tu! 

He was following her and suddenly pulled her behind the tent! The flimsy material remained closed around them.

"Khushi!"- His hoarse tone was, and she jumped dropping the water bottle. His eyes serious on her deer nervous.

His lips parted a little and then captured her, just the way a pitcher plant holds its pray. She was trapped. The movement was like a lizard trapping its prey smoothly but strongly.

After a dizzling moment when he lifted his face from hers,she was not in sense!
And when she parted her beestung lips he was faster with an answer," Don't ask me what I did!"

And his face came closer again for another sweet one.

"Was this that deal thing??"- She is an expert, in disturbing their romantic moment! She must write a book on how to spoil romantic moments!

The kiss as a deal!! Deal ASR deal with her dealing mind.

"Nehi!"- He replied.

"what do I have to do??"- She asked.

"Date!"- He asked.

And she bursted in to a pearl of laughter."Are you mad?? Its 30th of December!"

"And let me advise you to buy a calender so that you can keep tab on dates"- Khushi's voice trailed off," You are a fool to ask me today's date at the cost of dancing!"

He wished he could bang some sense in her.

"Today is 30th of December, will you come with me tomorrow night?? Its just you and me!"- He detailed further.

"Buaji will kill me, make bharta out of me!"- She was afraid.

"I will talk with her. You, just be ready!"- He was faster.

"Devi maiyya, raksha karna!"- Khushi sent a quick prayer at heaven.

His eyes were refecting some unsaid undescribing emotion! That can be named as possessiveness.

After a lavish dinner everyone left to their respective place!

"Good night. See you on Haldi!"- Aaksh said.

Payal blushed.

"No jaldi because naniji said groom and bride can't meet after Haldi!"- Nk reminded.

"I will take revenge from you Nk bhai!"- Aakash managed.

"Your dimaag is slow, Nannav mere bhai isse aage nikala hoga!"- Nk said.

" Nikal chuka hoga. Bhai is too bold, straightforward, I am not"- Aakash reasoned.

"Then accelerate it! Make a plan!"- Nk encouraged.

" Do you think, Girls were fida on me after my dance?"- Nk asked finally.

"I will ask Bhai. He knows better!"- Aakash ran away.

"Tomorrow. Evening!"- ASR reminded.

Khushi nodded.

******************************
Last update of this year. Hopefully we will meet on next year

Take care till then.

Happy new year in Advance. 

                                             Love
                                          - Aastha