Part-3

His thought was broken with a shrill ring of his phone.

Arnav fished his mobile out, from his left pant pocket, connecting his Bluetooth, walked away barking as always," Yes Aman"…

"This Aman"- Di complained, not liking a bit of Aman in phone in their family time, when Nk bhai is creating jokes, silent Aakash and his spectacle slipping on his stout nose times and again, Mami and her shopping, not done.

Aman has turned out to be another machine, six years, six long years of working with a workaholic like ASR, tolerating his anger is an achievement, big one.

"Sir, the girl you described me is beautifully, crazily, boldly found no where, may be she was a guest and left the city by now"- Aman hide his thrill, behind mask of worry.

For the first time his boss declared about a girl, he met last evening, an unknown but beautiful girl.

The most expected and auspicious time is here, to tame ASR, else how will an arrogant fellow find someone beautiful!!

Book that flight ticket, buy that company, we need that deal, Aman you are fired, he can tolerate that but handling a Ashiq Singh Raizada is tough.

You  can never judge his mood swings, even pregnant ladies are better.

"Where are you poor girl, my saviour, your man is eating my brain!"- Aman prayed.

"Aman try more, hire one private investigator if needed"- ASR ordered.

A girl, he is unable to relocate her, just a girl and Aman, he is acting dumb, not a big deal.

"Why don't you visit some sketch artist?"- Aman suggested finally.

The girl is not any criminal.

The girl is definitely  one dangerous criminal. She is daring, she dared to steal the secret property of his Akhdoo Boss, which he never knew exists…his heart.

"I will, tomorrow morning"- Arnav murmured, a promise to himself. This way is easy.

No one, no one but he saw her, not Aman, not Di. no one.
Its frustrating.

But before that he have to drop his family in airport, for Delhi.

"How did this happen?? Khushi is a Sankadevi but you are suljhi hui sanskari girl"- Buaji shouted.
While returning back, Payal had hit her toe on a stone, bleeding a little and our butterfly damaged it more with her care.

Her jiji, her poor jiji, soft hearted as a flower.

While returning from shop, Khushi kept jalebi, in a polythene bag for her night shift of gobbling them.

"All because of that mad dog, jiji ko chot lag gayi"- Khushi was angry.
Why will not she??

"Khushi asked me to keep jalebi in a polythene bag, a dog snatched it on our way back home"-  Payal said, making slight noise as Buaji was rolling a cotton on her wound dipped with ettol.

"Khushi...fill details"-Payal kept hissing due to pain. It was just a small cut but on the corner of her nail.

She was not in pain, first khushi's inspection and now Buaji's nurse duty is making it hazardous for her.

"I ran after the dog, and it chased jiji, and she is facing this incident"- Khushi filled their family about rest of the information.

"Was it a real dog?? Not any Gali ka gunda right??"- Buaji encouraged, making sure of the thing that her beautiful nieces are safe.

"I think so, it was big  brown one,had four legs, an irritating tongue with long canines, and a tail that it wailed at me, mocking after snatching my jalebis"- Khushi cursed that mad dog.

Such a dog-day the day turned out to be due to that particular dog.

How can she live in peace without her confusion booster?how??

"Do you know the incident that happened today,Devi Maiyya??"- Khushi blabbered as soon as she hit her room.

Jiji was snoring a little.

"I know nothing can be hidden from you, that mad dog snatched my sweet just in front of your wings"- She complained.

Devi Maiyya smiled, a serene one, only she can tolerate this crazy girl and her challenging blabber.

Or is there someone who can smile at such uniqueness??Made for her??

"Chhotey, this dog, its not a street dog, I think it lost its way…"- Naniji stopped the car.

Arnav stopped the car, the dog ran up to him, the polythene bag filled with aromatic jalebi fell on his hands from its mouth.

"Nannav, Main jalebi bai, tu jalebi bai"- Nk checked the content.

"Whats wrong with you!!"-
Arnav whispered, irritated. From which angel he looks like a jalebi bhai, whatever!!

"Arnav bitwa, Nk is saying truth.. "- Mami hello hied one in her mouth, moaning at its delicious taste.

"It was carried by a dog!"- Mamaji reminded his wife.

"That's why I am eating , its clear it has no poison"- Mami cleared, the Manorama Bond inside her came alive.

"A delicious gift for a diabetic!!"- Arnav murmured.
Totally amused at his thought.

Whats wrong with him??
Not exactly……
What is so right in Lucknow this time??