Part-23

"O parmeswari! Kaa hai ??"- Buaji scolded.

"Let it be Madhumatiji"-Naniji supported.

"Thik ho tum? Whats wrong??"- ASR asked, cupping Khushi's cheek, trying to locate any trace of problem.

"I am fine but you are not and I won't wear any ring from you"- Khushi complained.

"What the!! But why??"- He managed to ask, controlling his anger.

"Yes, because I don't want to marry a man who doesn't have knowledge about the difference between a business meeting and his own engagement"-Khushi concluded.

"Khushi..."- He looked like a lost puppy.

"Khushiji, khushiji"-Di and jeeju encouraged with Nk.

" What do I have to do??"- The frustrated man asked.

"There is a kurta in my room, on my bed, go and change into that"- Khushi pushed him towards her room.

"Unbelievable!"- ASR mouthed before walking away.

After Twenty minutes...

Arnavji emerged from behind the coat suit of ASR, looking like an icecream in a white creamy kurta!! Holding the buttoms.

Its awkard to wear such an authentic cloth! Of course he have a collection of them but he never touched them ignoring Di's constant pastering.

"Chhagaya Nannav mere bhai Chhagaya"- Nk shouted as soon as he saw his brother.

"Chhagaya nehi aagaya"- Aakash corrected.

"I am saying correct Hindi, its chhagaya, he is looking dashing"- nk turned Aakash by turning his face towards the stair, from where Nannav was descending.

"Protections from black eyes"- Mami did hand action behind her ears, twisting her fingers half together.

"Nazar na lage"!- Buaji did her type ritual.

Thank God!! No one put any black mark behind his ears!!

ASR wondered, where is he?? Standing was Chhotey, Bhai, Nannav,Arnav Bitwa, damadji and Arnavji.

"Chhotey, you are looking handsome"- Di complimented.

"Lucknow da kurta, pathani salwaar....
Tab laage mard, baaki sab bekaar..."- Khushi laughed, happy at taming the lion.

"All fine now, Khushi!"- Bimla maasi, the padoshan( Neighbour lady) asked," ab pasand hain na damaadji??".

"Ooh Payaliya, see Aakash and say if you want any change in him. Is his kurta fine or you will marry after seeing his body??"- Another aunty teased.

Payal wished to be Jaankee, for earth to engulf her. Such a tease marriage is.

"Madhumatiji, your titliyaa has find her flower finally. Its time, she will settle on her fixed place"- The third aunty teased.

Arnav Singh Raizada blushed again( How many times man?? Macho!!macho)
He being compared to a flower set fire on him!

"Its auspicious time for the engagement"- Panditji, who enjoyed free family drama with out ticket or popcorn said now.

ASR took hold of Khushi and marched towards him.

"Chhotey, whats the hurry??"- Di teased.

"Impatience! Nani, some businessman striked a deal of marriage and is trying to complete it soon"- Di added further to his pain.

"Learn how to do effective romance from Arnav Bitwa?? Does they provide a course on how to charm others in Harvard??"- Mami pushed her son to towards Payal.

He hit her front and stumbled.

"Sorry Payalji!"- Aakash said.

"Its ok Aakashji"-Payal shied.

"Chalein Payalji?"- He asked.

"Hold her hand or ask for it!"- Mami thought.

"Ji Aakashji"-Payal walked, slowly towards Arnavji and Khushi.
( Oh how much frustrating their aakashji-payalji conversation was!!)

After a small puja Panditji blessed the four and gave their rings.

Aakash pushed the white diamond ring to Payal's ring finger. She blushed.

"Hip hip hurrah!!"- Nk shouted, words encouragement.

Payal took the wide gold band in her hand and wear it to Aakash, maintaining their decorous distance.

Everyone clapped.

"Nannav Nannav!!"- Nk again shouted.

"Whats wrong with him??"- Arnavji muttered.

" He is nice, Marrying Khushi Kumari Gupta is not less then acquiring a fort!"- Khushi flickered her hairs, taking them away from her forehead.

ASR slided his wedding ring to Khushi's ring finger.

"Hey Devi maiyya!! Hum toh Saitaanji ke ho gaye!!"- Khushi thought.

"I am waiting..."- ASR smirked, as if reading her thought.

Khushi pushed the golden band in his ring finger, that has the nas( Artery or vein?? I Have no idea) that leads blood directly to heart( No such theory is true according to science and Zoology, its emotional stuff of lovers With misconception)

Arnavji leaned forward not leaving her hand and then smashed a sounding kiss on Khushi's cheek!!

"Haire Nandkishore!!"- Buaji covered her eyes!!( laga laga shock laga re, 440 Volt laga)