Part-17

"Di, we are going back and she is coming with me"- ASR proclaimed.

"Achchha baba, I know"- Anjali said, too occupied in some thoughts.

Nani who followed behelping the scared Khushi .

That was not signing a deal or submitting paper work for a contract!

Its Khushi! A girl, unmarried girl and bewitched the Arnav Singh Raizada.

"Hello Hi Bye Bye!"- Mami suttled.

The girl craddled in mid air. Hein!! Is that Arnav Bitwa in Raavan rolewa!

"I thought there will be no one! I am very happy at his brother's choice of finding Khushi"-Anjali said.

"Anjali bitiya!!"- Nani opposed. This is wrong. Taking khushi bitiya with them will be insulting her.

There was a moment of silence.

Anjali raised her head and made saucer eyes! Chotey is nothing except hot headed unpredictable!

Sometimes this love is a running race, No no browsing through internet or may be bookmarking a webpage.

"Call immediate conference, a short noticed meeting with the Guptas!"- Mami suggested.

Arnav is dominating, Manipulative and things are getting worsen. And Anjali bitiya is blindly suporting him.

They never thought he will find someone, someone to never let go and his sainted nature will fly away. That the unwanted tag will be removed from his name.
his ignorance and his anger!

Anjali had always irritate him by talking of a girl, unknown girl without who, his breath will stop, and heart will race at her closeness.

He had threw those words in fire, that are coming back to him in action as if some phoenix.

"You wanted to marry Khushiji, not elope with her"-Di reminded.

"And she lives with her family, a full family and many relatives all around India"- Nani said, determined.

"But she is not eating. No one is taking care of her"-ASR find points.

"Di, I am super hungry!"- Khushi shouted.

"You had promised me that he will not lift me again but see, ask him to keep me on my feet"-

Khushi was emberrassed by now. The laad governer wanted to marry her! Who will marry him? and Delhi door hai. Even everyone knows that!

ASR dropped his treasure.

"I will make something yummy"- Di marched towards kitchen.

"I will come with you"- Khushi gladly helped, afraid of his strong arms that are always ready to lift her off feet
Kahin bhi he lifts her.

With a short notice Buaji reached Sheesh Mahal, along with Amma Babuji.

"I was glad, that Arnav Babua wanted to marry her! Her Doli will go Delhi and not Agra!"- Buaji couldn't be sure.

"And we were happy thinking Arnav Bitwa is finding his rassi(rope), to control animal attack in his khet(field). There will be your Khushi for that. Humare poor Bitwa!"- Mami said dramatically.

"Where is Khushi?"- Garima looked at noks and corners.

"In kitchen. By the way why didn't she ate from last two days, Chotey gusse se kahat rahe?"- Nani endeared to know.

"What will I say about her madness! She was talking to veggies!"- Buaji was forced to ask help from her Nandkishore.

"Pagal"- ASR thought.

"Like really! What was she saying those vegetables?"- Mami wanted to knew more! Was Khushi talking to tomatoes in Englishwa?

The discussion went on and on.

"Khushiji, give me onion"- Anjali asked.

Nothing reached Anjali's hand.

Khushi was writing something on onion. What does that reads??

"Laad governer"

"Ho gaya. Now it will be his murder"- She looked at her work satisfied.

"Naughty girl!"- Di smiled
chattis ka akhda in between Chotey and her! Will they become lovers even! Well thats damn funny!

Khushiji who loves cats and street dogs even runs away flinching at Arnav and He who runs away from emotions is following her, eager for her.

" Now I will peel your cover,then cut you in cubes and fry in hot oil like Yamrajji does to sinner, add hot spices, no no a lot of sugars in you so that"- Khushi said to the potato, his sugar ki sickness is her target.

"Arre Aunty! You have reached"- Anjali greeted as soon as she finished making food, Khushi is gobbling them sitting on kitchen slab.

"Where is Parmeswari?"- Buaji asked, preventing any harm before it hit.

"Eating!"- Anjali smiled.

"She is doing things with you. Even potatoes and onions are her laadgoverner!"- Di whispered, audible to her Chotey. Buaji's argument on her Sankadevi and her verbal connection with non-living vegetables.

"I will be with Khushi"-Arnav Singh Raizada left. Let the family shout and discuss. He can have his way till then, with his Khushi.