Part-41

"Khushi! Ready??"- Arnav asked.
She was brushing her hairs and making a braid.

How can he control here?? Arnav Singh Raizada plugged the pins out and her long hairs fall on her back cascading.

Etheral!

His wife nodded. They had an argument few moments ago.

He had given her a red floor length gown and Khushi being Khushi denied to wear such outfit.

But how can our hero leave that?? He manipulated her to wear his choice of gown. And Khushi was fuming for that.

Oh her small red nose flaring! He so like it. Her hazel eyes glaring him.

"Let me hold your hand. I want you safe, no broken bones and mainly your front row of teeth, no doubt you will look cute without teeth but lets save it for our old age! You may trip on the gown!"- Arnav held his hand and lead her out of their room.

And the couple descend to join their family for reception party hand in hand.

"Bahut hi bootiful like your mami. We beauties in a team!"-mami declared.

Arnav gaped at his mami.

"Mami, call Payalji too"- Anjali insisted.

"Mano, there is dark circle under your eyes. Go and right your makeup!"-Mama supressed his laughter at the horrified expression mami gave.

"Thanks!"- Shyam said mamaji before leading Arshi to the stage.

Payal and Aakash joined shortly with Mami on stage.

"She is looking beautiful!"-Nani said to Arnav who smiled proud of his choice and effort to find a bride for himself.

Her diamond ear ring shimmered in the thin rays of light.

"Congratations!"- Amanji wished first and then everyone started congratulating the newly weds couple.

Payal was managing with a smile but Khushi was damn irritated with the way woman and girls were brushing her cheek with their as if stealing pappies from her. This was alien for her. These people over herr are strange!

"You need anything?? Hari Prakash, Give Khushi some juice"- Arnav asked the househelp and lead Khushi to the nearby chair available.

She need rest. Standing too long to receive wishes may turn harmful for such a patite girl!( My mom's thought about me lolz).

And that is when she came with dress hiding less and showing more, walking like a penguine! And hugged Arnavji, handing him a large
bouquet of flowers!

Khushi's jaw dropped! Arnavji was smiling at the girl!

"only you can make me smile Khushi!"- Khushi mimicked his words. And here see he is smiling as if the girl is some jalebi and not any girl! Huh! Khadoos Laadgoverner!

"Where is she?? I am here to see her, you are as usual a boring piece but let me see the interesting new available thing(girl)"- The girl said.

Khushi see Arnavji nodding, smiling and then they come towards her.

She sipped her half finished mango juice as if ignoring them. Ready to teach a lesson.

"Hey, how did this khadoos managed to find you, Angel??"- The girl didn't the same cheek to cheek kissing was a bit relief. But instead she hugged Khushi.

"And this is Lavanya, my friend!"- ASR said to his wife.

"He is a liar. I am not his friend at all"- Lavanyaji was saying.

"Ohh, a girl friend"- Khushi thought.

  "People may drool over him, but I can understand how pathetic life will be with this maha khadoos, so all the best Khushi!"- She was more friendly then Khushi thought her to be," And I will give you a big broom, use that on him if he does something out of order. Don't hesitate. I am in a hurry, so I will take your leave guys! See you later with your kids, but before that don't forget to go on a looooong honeymoon without laptop and spare Aman".

She took a selfie with Arshi and winked," Just to increase likes and comments on my instagram!"

And then ASR realised something wet, sticky! His black shoe was looking yellowish!

"Masterpiece!"- He murmured before excusing himself from party and dragged Khushi with him taking another juice on his way to spill on his shirt!

Lets see what happens…