Part-31

Khushi lay wide awake on her bed.

Payal lying beside her.

"You and Arnavji, you guys have amazing chemistry!"- Payal praised," The way you both danced, without practise or rehersal!!"

"You too, burned the stage with jeejaji !"- Khushi smiled.

She had finally discover what a Date is! All thanks to Google. She is happy about it.

"I never thought we would get such loving partners Khushi. Arnavji, he speaks less but holds the world of protectiveness and Aakashji, shy, who can't even talk lifting his face, humble! He hold my hands and waist during dance and said, we need to talk!"- Payal blushed.

Hands and waist!! That is  all transpired between jiji and Aakashji?? And the glaring smirking Sakkar ki mareez had!! She feels even acidity at the thought of where his hand roam on her!!

"Did you enjoyed today Sangeet?? Your dance with Arnavji??"- Payal asked.

Khushi pretend falling asleep! How can she put the trailing fingers and its fire on her body in to words?? How to describe her dhak dhak and acidity?? People like jiji will laugh at her!

          Butterfly attacked her inner intestine, the pain slowly moved towards her stomach!

     Khushi clutched the comforter and shut her eyes tight. She have a duty at hand, a deal of dance, a date with her soon to be Swami!

    The same afternoon, Buaji and Amma peeked inside their room. Khushi was getting ready and Payal, chatting with her bespectacled shy lover!

       "We are here to talk with you both!"- Amma declared but then remained silent.

"You both are getting married in two days. Tomorrow Haldi and now its today afternoon'- Buaji hollered.

"Are you here to give us time table like schools??"- Khushi teased her Buaji.

"Oye Sankadevi!! What shall I do with this girl!!"- Buaji flinched.

"We will not be with you anymore. You have to deal with your new found family,behave nicely with everyone and your life!"- Amma said.

   Payal sat crossed legged. So the advice is for Khushi! It seems so.

     "And take care of Arnav bitwa. He is such a humble boy!! Soft spoken yet firm, humble, nice, caring!!"- Amma said.

What!! Laad Governor and soft spoken?? Nice?? Was he asleep when Amma obseved him?? No right!! He is everything except for the things Amma said. He is shameless,Mannerless, sleepless and sometimes shirtless and she likes the last one only!

          " And if you ever fight with Arnav Babua then we will take his side!!"- Khushi mimicked her Buaji.

    "Haye re NandKishore!!"- Buaji prayed.

"Khushi serioudly don't fight with Babua and stay with Parem!!"- Buaji said blushing! How will she define a man woman matter to her niece!!

"No way!! I will stay with Arnavji only not with any Parem! But with my Pati!"- Khushi objected.

"Oh ho. Samjha karo na. You have to stay together, live together always and in a single room, day and night!! You and Bitwa!!"- Amma struggled with words.

     "We will invite Amanji too if we are afraid!!"- Khushi said.

"Khushi!!"- Payal now understood the real intension. Love!! Hmm…closing her eyes shut!! Threesome!! No no!!

"Aise naahi bolte titliya. And Babua doesn't seem like that type of boy! Suno, only you and Arnav Babua, you both oohk, no third person. Yo are sanskari girl. No one else from Babua, remember that!"- Buaji again said, thinking Aman as third person available for such works( Such like three people in! Such a thought came to me via pkj, oops!! And another chhipdi chat followed)

"Khushi, don't be scared, Arnav Bitwa will take care of things, let him guide you, teach you. He knows every thing well, I mean he is Elder then you so, he must be knowing all"- Amma gave final instruction, what can she teach more about conjugal life!

           The screetching car and its hunking horn was sounded.

"Get ready. Arnav Babua was asking if he could take you to a party! Maine haan bola hai. Arre unhika Amanat toh thehri tum, Go with him!"- Buaji ordered before leaving the room.

Khushi hurried. He is here. They have to go on their date!!

His eyes were roaming in the hall, to stairscase.

"Are they my eyes or Google search Engine! Always searching for you!"- ASR find his Khushi descending the stairs, looking ravishing in a Blue dress. The golden boarder shining, angelic.

"You are looking beautiful!"- he said, looking dashing with a white shirt and a pair of jeans.

"You are looking edible!"- Khushi smirked.( Learned from the masters of smirk!)

He wished he could tell her how Unwrappable, lickable, edible and gulpable she is looking. Behave good!

"I am your Arnavji, not kulfi!"- He opened the passenger side door like a gentleman.

Khushi took her seat.
He drove it towards a certain destination, the pyaar ka sawari, mohabbatt ka safar!