Part-37

This once is for my new friend @Zainidhi

"Is Khushi ready??"- Amma asked.

"Yes Amma, Preetho is helping her"-Payal was ready in her red lehenga and gold ornaments for the marriage. She looked beautiful.

Khushi has got a green chunri with gold and red lehenga. The colour combination enhanced her like a fairy.

Everyone went to receive the grooms in traditional method.
Amma put tilak on their forehead and circled the aarti thal around them.
Aakash followed his elder brother in taking her blessing.

Sashi Gupta took the boys to a room for rest.

Laxmi was given a chair right infornt of the mandap to enjoy.

Soon the brides and grooms were called by Panditji.

Four of them sat in front of two separate hawan kund. Two Pandits were called for two separate wedding together.

A flimsy cloth between the boys and girls blocking their front.  After chanting the mantras, Panditji drew the separating curtains.

ASR saw Khushi, while taking the lehenga, she was in his mind but in real she was looking beyond his imagination.

The Rakshas was even looking handsome in his attire. Like they says, dressed to kill.

"Nk!! Listen. Who is the girl??"- Aman was inquiring.

"Which girl??"- Nk asked ready to flirt.

"The one in green anarkali! She is beautiful!"- Aman was mesmerised when he saw the girl.

"Oh Preetho ji. She is Khushiji's best friend!"- Nk said.

Aman cursed himself. He find a girl and irony! That someone is Mrs. ASR's best friend,damn damn!

Jaimala finished smoothly and they four accepted smiling.

Nk wanted to lift his brothers but the sword near them reminded him of the consequences!

Anjali was calles for gatbandhan, she ties the couples from their cloth endings..

Sooner they found themselves going round and round the hawan kund as saat phere.

Aakash  tied the nupital thread around Payal's neck and filled her partition with vermilion.

ASR happily tied mangalsutra around.Khushi's swan neck and  filled her maang with his sindoor to kiss her forehead before pulling her for a hug whispering "shaadi mubarak ho Khushi"(last time in this story wink wink).

Sashi Gupta was smiling, of satisfaction.

The assistant junior Pandit dropped his books. His white thread dispersed on floor. He sat with a thud at such public display of affection, this concept was new for him.

"Vhy are you behaving weird. Didn't your girl firend gave you any kiss?? Gibe me her number, I will ask her to give you kisses!"- Mami said to the jr. Pandit.

"Bahut hi Prem karat hai babua!"- Buaji explained the new guests. Who didn't dare to talk about the kiss anymore shying.  

They took blessing from Agni Bhagwan as Sakshi and Panditji and then from elders.

When Aakash come out of wedding alter! His joota was missing!
ASR's face held amusement at the thief and her guts! When did the Sankadevi managed to steal the shoe!

To his utter surprise, his own joota was found no where.Did Payal stole his! No,She can't.

Time for some entertainment…