Part-32

"Whats the plan??"- Khushi asked.

"Just visiting Mom's garden with her daughter in law!"- He replied, his face Straight!

Soon, the beautiful garden came to scene! Roses, red and yellow, white and orange! Violet orchids and pinkish lillies!! Aromatic was the smell.

Arnavji stopped the car and horned, a guard opened the huge Iron gate.

Soon, they both were sitting under the sky, vast, the sun was about to return his home, behind the cloud at western sky.

Birds chirping while returning their home. The evening breeze soothing plants and caressing their face.

"Is this our date??"- Khushi asked.

He nodded. He doesn't like partying and chaos! He hate such things and what can be more nice then welcoming the new year with his love in his mom's garden, in the calm atmoshpere!"

"Hold my hands!"- Khushi leaned on his, against his abs.

His stomach flipped.

      "I am afraid but I believe, you can distract Buaji!"- Aakash begged Nk!

Poor boy have no other choice.
Nk nodded helplessly.

Soon they were infront of Gomti sadan, clicking the door bell!

       "I was waiting for you. Arnav Babua had asked to let you go with Payaliya if you come here!!"- Buaji find him shying away," Bahut hi shamate ho babua!".

" Bhai, thank you!"- Aakash whispered a word of gratitude.

Payal joined him for a candlelight dinner and new years event.

It was early morning when they set to return. He was afraid, he was afrid of her presence with him. She is a traditional girl with high moral and head higher held. 
All he did was stare her, smile a little, chuckle some times and a few what the followed.

They were happy finally, after tragedy of past. The morning star was twinkling. As if their parents were blessing them for this togetherness.

"Why didn't you like me before khushi??"- He asked.

"Like you?? Did you gave me any reason to like you?? You behaved like a gali ka gunda running after me. I didn't like that!"- Khushi hold his hands.

His hold on steering tightened.

"And then Amma told how I had been yours always, from the very beginning, I don't know what I felt!"- She was honest. So she know what she means to him.

"Somewhere your Devi maiyya is great. If you were with me, if Amma had given you away to Dad, I don't know how would I have taken care of you. I must had to fail with you there. I couldn't take care of Di well. And then you remained with Amma and got a family of your own!"- Arnav said.

After his misbehaviour,Amma justified him? His actions and his character!! He felt blessed. 

"Arnavji!!"- She whispered, relishing his name.

Hmmm…

" Jiji is not my jiji!"- She said with a dry throat.

I know.

She is neither Amma's daughter.

"I guessed it right. How can a girl near twenty five be Amma's daughter when my parents died fourteen years agoband you were with Amma and she was unmarried ??"- He asked.

"But Amma is her mother. My family is a circus to outside world!"- Khushi laughed," Babuji's first wife gave birth to her!"

"Our family is great!"- He replied.
Ofcourse she said truth and he too. Hadn't mami and Mama been great souls?? Who takes care of their sister's son like their own in such a selfish world?? And Aakash?? He was a support rather then being jealous. Mami, she gave her jewellery away to set his business, mama worked away from family to feed them!! He is proud of being joker of such a circus!

Next he realized was Khushi pressing the calling bell of Gomti sadan and Buaji opening the main door.

"I will miss you Arnavji!"- She whispered in his ears.

Is that a Smirk forming at the corner of his lips!!

     "I hope, I just hope that someone returned home in one piece!"- Shyam jiju was teasing him with naughty words.

"There is a pig meat centre in the corner to water tank, just after the govt. Mental asylum!"- ASR gave a reply as if cutting his brother in law in to pieces.

"By the way, up early in the morning?? Kya baat hai jeeju!!"- He asked.

"Ask me opposite!! Kya baat nehi hai!!"- Shyam yawned.

"Yes. Answer then??"- Arnav too yawned, they says it passes from person to person( Yawning only)

"I forgot to wish your sister on new year at twelve and she threw me out of room!!"- Shyam was a poor soul after all.

"Di is crazy, she is turning crazy!"- He ran before anyone else caught him in his jeans and shirt early in the morning when sun too is sleeping.

Shyam remained gaping,he still have time to sleep on couch!

"Good night Shyam beta!!"- He wished himself before dozing.