Part-27

Almost earlynight flashback from yesterday!

Khushi's room window made sound. She wake up with a shock! She was early to bed that day tired of sitting with stretching hands and legs for hours to dry her Mehendi.

"Is the real chudail here to attack her! Because she took her place the other day??"- Khushi took the large bat, Buaji uses to wash clothes and slowly opened the window!

The sight gave her almost a heart attack.

Arnav Singh Raizada was hanging on a pipe, near to her room window!

"Khushi, react later. First help me, pull me in!"-He requested.

Khushi recovered from initial shock and gave him her
hands.

"You are looking red. Just like a red chilli!"- He remarked.

Khushi was fuming and then blasted," Are you taking revenge because I haunted you with koi door se aawaz de chali aao".

His eyes, that rested on her palm, Filled with antique designs, his name hidden somewhere in it!

"It's red. Just amazing!"- He gave one compliment..

Khushi looked here and there. Devi maiyya, save me from Nandkishore's torture! If she sees Arnavji here, entire blame will fall on me because Arnavji is a sanskari boy according to Buaji and she aafat ki pudiya!

"Khushi, tomorrow, our sangeet!"- He said with broken words.

She know. Did he came at this time to inform her this news? Inka kuch nehi ho sakta!

"I know, its mine too. Even jiji and Aakashji's"- Khushi sat on the volcano.

" I won't dance!"- He said slowly.

"Are your legs not fine?? Your kamar?? Your hands??"- She flared her nose, keeping hands on her hip.

He gulped. This is hard, difficult to break her dream.

"Oohk, I will try. But I never did it before"- He find a last straw in the deep flood water, gulping him in.

"Did you got married before marrying me?? You didn't right!"- Khushi's sarcasm was at best.

"Lets sign a deal. I will dance and you have to do what I will ask!"- ASR put forward.

"oohk souda(Deal). But I will see more of the terms and conditions"- She was in. Anger is harmful.

"I was afraid, my Mehendi will be fade!"- She whispered.

She is a mad naive girl. He said about his love the same evening, didn't he?? Still she was after her mehendi colour??

"But its redder, your hand covered with henna!"- He dropped a kiss on her palm and inhaled the pungent smell," I knew, it will turn dark, Khushi!"

Khushi began talking and he became, her silent listener.

"I have to go now"- He said, finally checking time at 1AM.

His smile made its rarest appearance, making him handsome. She was asleep, head on his shoulder.

He kept her head on the pillow and bend to cover the quilt but suddenly was pulled back.

Khushi was clutching his collar, as if it is her practice from thousand years!

He slowly freed her hold from his neck and left jumping down the window, after dropping a kiss on her forehead.
End of flashback

All those memory brought smile on her lips. He is caring gentle man. Yes a little possessive yet cute.

"Call Arnav Babua, the car is here"- Khushi's day was in Arnavji's thought, till Buaji said in evening.

"Haire Arnavkishore!! No change it, Haire Arnavanandkishore!! Its not good! Haire LaadgovernerKishore!! This is worst!"- Khushi saw the near future incident if Buaji doesn't stop going after Arnavji and Nandkishore will take a relief!

The stage was set, under the vast garden of Sheesh Mahal.

Chairs were set for guests.

"Why is it Bhery dark here??"- Mami stumbled on a table.

"Mano, say hello hi to eyes and remove your gogglewa!"- Mamaji said.

Nani was unmindful,Trying to locate Khushi Bitiya and Payal bitiya with their family.

Sashi Gupta greeted and Gupta family entered grandly.

Khushi looked here and there to find Arnavji.

"You are looking red! Just like..."- Suddenly someone whispered.

She turned.
Saitan was smiling at her.

"Like a red chilli??"- She remembered.

"No, a ripen tomato!"- He compared," Or a cherry. Khushi you are blushing and you are looking beautiful!"

"Care to join me on dance floor"- She taunted.

" Yes, I remember our deal"- He was sure. Arnav Singh Raizada can do anything.

Anjaliji dragged them both to the front row and they were seated on a two seaters.