Part-6

Madhumati Gupta hauled, the ancient building of Sheesh Mahal seemed mysterious for her.

Why that man or a boy lifted her niece and kept her here?? Is that some kind of kidnapping!!

The black dress clad men with kaala chasma in eyes scared her, but her mental power of saving Khushi was strong.

" Why rich people keeps men to pay for standing at their door steps?"- Buaji scuffed.

She entered the palatial building gate, scanning every inch of it.

"Aap kaun hai?"- The gardener asked.

Khushi was chatting with Anjaliji.

"And we won the match, I was giving a kulfi treat to my team members, but he spoiled it"- Khushi was complaining.

"Aap cricket khelti hain!"- Anjali gulped thinking about Khushi playing cricket outside of Shantivan, in Delhi!!

" Yes"- Khushi said, all excited," I broke many windows and mirrors near to our home, Gomti sadan.

Anjali imagined Khushi and Chhotey fighting,khushiji smashing her brother's head with a cricket bat and her poor brother yelling in pain!

Khushi's ears banged with the voice, very known to her.

"Hum Buaji hain Khushi ke, bulaio apne gharwalon ko,humri bhatiji ko, faisla hoi jawe abhi issi vakhat!!"- She shouted, her voice loud enough

"Now , Only Nand Kishore can save the man out of Chhoteyji and his sister, his manager,his jeejaji"- She muttered.

"Devi maiyya, please protect Anjaliji from Buaji, and her suhaag, her husband Shyamji, save the poor manager, Amanji, he is working under that Laadgoverner for his bread and butter"- Khushi prayed further.

"Kya hua Khushiji??"- Anjali asked in her soft tone.

"But let Buaji hit the Rakshas with a belan, scratch his head, pull his gelled hairs, give a strong blow on his face to wipe his smirk forever"- When matter comes to him, she is in revenge mode.

"Kuch nehi,lekin hone jaroor wala hai!"- Khushi bite her nail, trying to suck protein out of them.

"Where is Khushi? You are rich doesn't means you can do anything, is there no maa behen, bahu, beti in this family!!"- Buaji entered cursing seven generations of Sheesh Mahal.

She have lost her sanity, when her Sankadevi didn't return home with children after the cricket match.

Then a few people from neighbour who were in the market area, gave her the shocking news.

A man, a strong muscular man who lives in the white building of Sheesh Mahal, in the middle the city uthake le gaya hai Khushi ko, like he have every right on her bhatiji Khushi!!

"Khushi, come out, where are you my Titaliya!!"- Buaji gave another shout.

Arnav Singh Raizada was typing something on laptop, lying on his bed, got afraid of earthquake!!

Khushi ran towards the living room.
Anjaliji shortly following her.

"Lets go home Parmeswari!!"- She dragged Khushi with her.

"She will not come!"- That Laadgovernor hold her another hand, all of a sudden.

"You have promised"- Khushi looked at Anjaliji making a puppy face, to free her from the tight grip of her brother. But where is Anjaliji??

"Buaji, we have to go..."- Khushi reminded, glaring the rakshas to leave her hand.

"Buaji, have tea... We are meeting for the first time. We are back to  Lucknow after a like long time, I will be sad at your denial"- Anjaliji appeared suddenly, manipulating things.

A tray, filled with three cups of gulabi tea, sugar, spoons...

The Rakshas left her hand. Khushi looked at the imprint of his fingers on her wrist.

He is so rough, tough, mannerless!

" You mannerless Saitaan , Laad governor Chhoteykya kiya yeh!!"- Khushi find a cushion, hold it tight in her soft hands and hit on his face, hard.

The soft material pressed on his face.

Anjaliji gasped! No one dared to hit ASR , never ever!!

"Arnav!!"- He find it useful to share...

"What!!"- Khushi panted.

" My name, Don't strain your brain by saying that long imaginary laadgovernish name again"- He warned.

"I will call you that, you are one laadgovernor only"- She fumed.

" Dare you, I will kiss you and shut you up, on your lips, that you will be confused why you are taking deep breaths!!"- He smirked.

Chhi chhi, kapde pehenta hai sareefwala aur baatein ekdum Characterless!!

"Buaji..."- Khushi shouted, eager to be free of the air that they both were sharing.

"Khushi..."- He whispered!! Her name soft on his whisky voice.