Part-42

Arnav Singh Raizada broke a buttom of his shirt while opening it and a what the escaped his mouth. They were in their room by now.

Khushi covered her mouth with her hands! Why is he opening his shirt now!

"You spoiled my shirt Khushi! See"- He hold the soft material infront of her eyes.

"I only dropped the glass on your shoe, this is not my work!"- Khushi pinched her throat.

    "Why??why did you drop the juice on my shoe??"- She knew, she was trapped.

"Why should I tell?"- She faked strength.

"Oohk kiss me if I am correct, that Khushi Kumari Gupta was jealous!"- He smirked.

"Kiss! My foot!"-She uttered in anger and confusion.

"Sure sweetheart, let me kiss your foot then, lay straight and don't make any noise!"-He was flirting.

"Ergh. I will pull your hairs!"- She hold his hairs in tight grip from front.

"This is kiddish, come on circle your arms around my neck and pull my hairs. This sounds sexy!"- His loapsided smile made him look devilishly handsome.

" You are talking dirty. You are shameless man!"- Khushi started measuring their room length.

"If you have finished measuring our room, shall we measure each other now?"- His next flirting line was.

Khushi was now irritated beyond anything. She so wished to kick him down!

"Oh my baby, everything need a kick to start. Come on!"- He added.

Did she thought aloud! Khushi again thought And then said," I am not baby!"

"Yes my baby, you aren't a baby, you are going to make a baby with me, after few minutes!"- He slept on his bed.

"Arnavji. Ok, I was!"-She accepted finally.

"What were you doing?"- He pulled her back.

"I was green!"- Khushi said.

"But you are looking red red now!"- Arnav spoke.

"Arnavji, I was jealous that Lavanyaji said something to you.…"- She accepted with full words.

"Ouch! That hurts woman!"-Arnav closed his eyes.

"Where?"- She checked him out. OMG where is his shirt!! And when realization hit her, her hands were already on his chest measuring his heartbeat!

"Dard hua??"- His voice turned huskier then normal.

And then he was busy. Hell busy in correcting her name and changing that to Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada removing Gupta and throwing Kumari away from her name( dirty mind please)

"She was saying that I am Lucky to get you. There is nothing to feel jealous! It happens. And I am glad it happened else how could I know how possessive my wife is!"- He consoled her.

"I am not possessive!"- Khushi whispered.

"Then be possessive. Because I am gonna make you my possession forever!"- He hit her forehead with his affectionately.

Long forgotten was the juice and guests, party and other family members! Love shine in a dark corner room in Shantivan!

"Where is Khushiji??"- Anjali di was searching seriously. Did anyone kidnapped her sister in law for the beauty she is!

"Hello hi, Arnav Bitwa too is bye bye!"- Mami laughed loud.

"Shhh..."- Shyam tried to handle the house ladies. They are capable of disturbing Arshi in middle of something.

The cuckoo sang early in the morning and that disturbed Khushi from her tired deep slumber. She twisted her arms yawning and it was caged in his warm one. His other arm around her keeping her close to his body.

"Arnavji! Arnavji!"- She shake him, disturbing his beauty sleep.

Hmmm…

Is it normal??

Morning comes after everynight Khushi

Not arrival of morning.…

Then?

Feeling like doing that again and again as if it were some drug.

Doing what??

Hey Devi maiyya! This man wants me to Express that verbally!

Then express with action Sweetheart.

Shameless man!

Then stop expressing, restart exploring!

And they both burst in to laughter realizing how silly they were talking about the whole thing.

zaveesha Zeeva, this once for your curiosity how it turned out to be. Love you…