Part-18

Arnav Singh Raizada entered the kitchen, secret hideout of his angel.

She was eating pooris, mathura aalu, bulging her mouth like a monkey. Such a foodie and still slim!

"So you were seeing me without clothes!"- He said plainly.

Khushi denied, shaking her head vertically.

"Is that so? Why did you write "Laadgoverner" on the onion??"- the devil with crooked mind arched his brow.

She has answers but she can't tell him. Can she??

"Before cutting, you have to peel them layers by layers!"- His hands hovered over his own body, on the buttom of his overcoat unlocking it from the hole.

she gulped the poori.

Arnavji always pulls the wrong string.

His hands rested on his waist, right above his belt line. And turn to check if someone is coming or not! Its better not to be emberrassed by family members.

Chhi chhi! Nanga punga laad governor!

He heard a thud! and turned around.

Khushi was lying unconscious, on the cold floor.

His eager hands pat her face, carefully. He was meant to tease her, attract her but never swoon her, take her sense away.

He took water from the kitchen tap and sprinkled the drops on her face.

Khushi winched. He sighed. She had food just now so it was not surely low sugar but high blood pressure.

" I think you need rest for a while"- He said, worried.

"Where Am I ?? Who are you??"- She asked As if a lost child.

"yours laadgovernor"-he said.

"And where are we going??"- khushi asked.

" To our room"-He claimed softly.

Reaching in his old room, he kept her softly on his bed and whispered" take rest for a few minutes"...

He took his track and shirt from cupboard. He need a wash and change.

"Aap...are you gonna open your shirt and pant?"- Khushi sat, terrified.

"Yes"- he answered.

"How can you open them? Have shame"- Khushi religiously averted her eyes.

"Why will I?? This is my house, my bed room. I can eat opening them, sit naked, sing and dance and sleep without them, my pant and shirt?"...

"Beshak. Do that. But when I will be gone. Show some manners infront of me"- She proteased.

"what is the relationship between changing clothes and manners when I am changing them inside my washroom!"- Arnav quered softly before heading to washroom.

Five minutes passed.

Ten minutes ran.

He came out. A pale green shirt with an off white-cream pant, looking deliciously handsome.

"You are still here?? It will be inappropiate Khushi! Buaji will hit you?? Ask what you were doing in Arnav babua's room when he was changing!"- He dropped the bomb.

"Don't terrify me. I will point fingers at you. They know how mannerless you are to lift me and kidnap me again and again chanting Khushi is mine as if Khushi is some brand and you have a copyright!"- She fought.

"I just wanted to have a few words with you!"- He sat on the lower table, right infront of the bed.

"About how mannerless you are. Your parents are very irresponsible"- She Spitted bitterly.

"They are not irresponsible"- He said non-chalantly. To be that they have to be alive!

"I learned recently that you wanted to marry me"- Khushi was bold.

"You heard correct"- Arnav Singh Raizada relaxed.

"I don't want to marry you!!"- Khushi fired another bomb.

"Why?"- He leaned quering

"Do you hate me??"- He tried finding reasons.

"Do you not like my face?? Is My nose too large?? Are my eyes boring? And my height, body?"- He asked.

"nehi nehi, You are fine. I mean handsome!"- She said, lying flat on his cozy bed.

"Good to hear from you"- ASR smiled.