Part-26

"Nannav was here throughout the Mehendi function. Wasn't He??"- Nk asked at the dinning hall, everyone were eating dinner long after the function, after washing their hands.

"Yes, for the first time Chhotey obeyed to stay in an irritating function. I was so happy"- Anjali crunched her face, closing her eyes.

Nk couldn't thought beyond, No doubt Nannav is most successful, he knows when to hit the hot iron and when to use which pawn!

"I thought you will try to barge in, to take a glimpse of Payalji, she was looking etheral in her blue lehenga"- Di teased.

Aakash flushed drawing interesting patterns on his plate," Woh, bhai send me her photos!".

"He did?? When??"- Nani was guarding bridal mehendi all the time.

"Only Arnav Singh Raizada can work secrety, smartly and successfully"- Mami whistled.

"Mano, its inauspicious to whistle while eating. You may choke and your bootiful eyes mein water bahega like Ganga and Yamuna, saraswati will join from nose adding extra salt to the food in your mouth. Its Lucknow Mano not Allahabad(Prayag)"- Mama said the longest dialogue of his life.

"Maasaji,but river water is sweet and sea water is salty!"- Nk said thinking a lot.

"Arre bitwa, you won't understand because you are not married yet!"- Mama tried collecting sympathy.

"In a marriage between a couple, one person is always wrong and the othet one is wife!!"- mami washed her hand and walked towards the couch wearing her pink goggles.

Aakash choked on his food.

"Careful!"- Nani rubbed his back.

"Mamiji bhi na!"- Anjali shake her head smiling.

"I didn't said anything Ranisahiba,not yet!"- Shyam gave innocent look!

Slowly everyone drifted in to their respective alloted room.

Anjali and her wife turtured husband with Nk were waiting for Arnav!

Its half past one midnight and he has not returned.

The car scretched outside the door.

Nk yawned, keeping head on jeeju's shoulder.

The other side was occupied by his wife.

Finally Arnav Singh Raizada entered.

Hearing the tappering sound of his shoe, the three idiots became alert, prepared.

"Chhotey!"- Shyam called.

"Bade!!"- Arnav was in a teasing mood.

"Nehi, main, haan, I was worried for you. Did you went to meet Khushiji?"- Nk teased.

"No!"- The short reply was.

"Then?? Its your sangeet tomorrow and you have to dance for Khushi!"- Shyam asked.

"Jeeju, I won't dance, sangeet is the first time, if you dance that day then you have to dance at her tone life long!"- Arnav reasoned. He thought about hia recent deal with Khushi in the silence of the night.

"Nannav and his logic"- Nk got nothing. He is not married yet according to mamaji's theory.

"I didn't mean Khushiji, your fiance but happiness. Rani sahiba will be happy watching you dancing"- Shyam wasn't bad either at his own work, lawyer he is after all.

        "Arre Ooh titaliyaa!!"- It was another normal day," Sasural mein naak katwayegi yeh ladki!"...

Khushi fell down from her bed. The sun was winking at her from window. She hurried for her morning chorus.

"Jiji!! Aaj humari sangeet hai!!"- She sequeled hugging payal.

Preetho came then with her mother.

"I came to drop Preetho here!"- Preetho's mother said.

Preeto kept her bag on the floor and sat by a chair. She will stay with her best friend till her wedding.

" Hurry up. We have to practice our dance moves!"- Buaji was excited.

"Uss laadgoverneor ko nehi nachaya na, hum khushi nehi!"- The madgirl took an oath.

"Nannav!! Good idea that you won't dance. I will ask Aakash too not to shake his legs on the dance floor"- Nk said, excited for his plan.

"Why??"- Arnav asked, expecting something crazy.

"I will be Nandkishore and all the girls including Payalji, Khushiji and her friends will be dancing around me like satiyaan!"- Nk twirled like holding a flute and fell on ground.

"Gopiyan!"- He corrected.

"Haan wohi wohi, Satiyaan Gopiyaan same to same!"- Nk find lame excuse, Dusting off his jacket.

"I will cut you in to pieces and throw a party for fishes in sea"- Nannav grinded his teeth.

"Nannav!! Mere bhai, Are you eating chana??"- Nk irritated him more.

"No, practising to munch human bone"- Arnav answered through gritted teeth.