Part-20

"Thank you Auntyji, you accepted chotey for Khushiji, even after the past, my dadi's misbehaviour, the old bitterness plus Chotey's I don't care nature"- Anjali di thanked.

"Because Khushi had accepted and there are not anyone's fault, not your father or your brother. After all this, I want her Happiness"-  Garima said.

"Khushi Bitiya will be happy life long, chotey loves her a lot"- Nani added.

"Aur nehi toh kaa, its all Nandkishore's blessing!"-Buaji folded hands, praying the almighty.

"Thank you, thank you Buaji!"- Nk bowed his head.

"Humra bitwa ke baare mein kauno kuch naahi bolate. He is hadsomewa, six feet height, manzoor hai na!"- Mami jumped in.

"Ji ji, we will"-Garima planned, marriage of two daughters, so suddenly.

"I will call Panditji!"- Anjali took her phone. Bitwa Arnav was absent else he could have ran away with Khushi, elopement with his own bride!

He returned as if naming a real devil.

"Khushi, you too go home"- His order, supreme court of Raizadas.

"Ee baat humka khub acchha lagat rahi, Bitiya ko poora haq hai, ooka bidaai maike se hone ka"- Nani returned to her previous role.

"Khushi, I will miss you"-He said.

"Hein! Miss her. Arnav bitwa your mama never misses me in his long foreign tripwa!!"- Mami teased.

"But I will miss Khushi!"- he repeated.

Pakka jholla hai! Munda kamaal hai!!

"You will not miss her. Rasam mein toh we will meet her!"- Nani find his smart move," Aapko bhi nibhana padega".

Of course it will be his wedding too…

He have to participate in every rituals..…no escape, no representative! Torture.

But anything for Khushi, the gold medal.

         Khushi looked at the hustle bustle, the soft richness of the saaris and lehengas! The shimmering jewellery in red and blue valvety box.

"Jiji, Are you happy. You are marrying Aakashji!"- She asked her sister, in a low tone.

Payal blushed, her eyes inspected the ground, a redness stained her cheeks.

Khushi sighed, profit, jiji is happy.

Buaji and Amma are shopping like they won amazon lottery!

But no one is thinking about her! This all is happening due to that khadoos shaadi ka saitan. What does he think of himself?? she need to interogate him... Eat his bheja.

Khushi tiptoed out of her house, to terrace before dialing the would be swami.

             Arnav Singh Raizada was checking his accounts when his phone beeped.

"Khushi…"- he murmured, savouring her name.

"Nehi hui Khushi!"- She hissed.

"what are you doing??"- she asked.

"Checking accounts"-Arnav leaned on the wooden chair, ladden with cushion.

"Can't you say I was thinking about you, gazing at the moon??"- She scolded. He was flirty when she was not ready and now when he is marrying her, his true colours are coming out of ignorance.

"suniye… Our marriage is happening. Do you remember that??"- His heart panged at her endearment.

"I do"-He smiled.

"But I don't know the Dulha yet! Can you imagine marrying a man you know nothing about?"- She asked.

"I can't marry a man Khushi, I am too straight for that"- He teased.

Ajeeb Singh Raizada is in his flirty form.

"I have to ask you a few thing, now"-Khushi demanded.

"Later Khushi, I am too busy"- He scheduled.

"later when?? After our marriage! Are you showing me tantrum and ego of being husband??"- Khushi hit his nerve.

"I wished to ask a few questions to my future husband and you have to fulfil that. Else I won't marry you!"-She threatened.

"oohk, relax and ask"- He closed his laptop.

" Do you drink??"- Khushi asked.

"Tum kisi nasha se kam ho
??"- He teased.

" I mean alcohol?"- She was serious.

"No, My intuition denies me from that. Its not good for health as per nani and I can't disrespect her"- He was honest.

"Do you gamble?? Visits casino??"-Her next question was difficult.

"I don't believe in fortune and misfortune"-he replied.

"Are you allergic to anything??"-she shoot third question.

"Many thing, Find that later. But yes, I like coffee with hot pepper and salt"- He gave a life line to himself.

" I will find that out later"- she assured.