Prologue

Our great God Elementi saw there could be light,

So he cast into the world the elements of life.

He first created God's Land with followers so pure.

Their minds and souls- the test of time they will endure.

Then he created Sher Wood and followers with big hearts.

To cultivate the plants and life, their land never to depart.

Then came Admari and their people's lust for life.

A lust for love a love for fun, partying is rife.

Next Rolezal was built, their people full of want.

Wealth was soon accumulated their sole purpose to flaunt.

Tozaro is where the story ends- the people a beauty to behold.

Their beauty blinding, they shut their eyes, relishing in The Darkness and cold.

Elementi watched on with a heavy heart as his creations embraced The Darkness.

Unwilling to destroy his own creation he hatched a plan to stop the blindness.

With the last land left barren, Elementi cast his power.

The future holding pieces of his soul, selected people to empower.

And so, he left, letting fate do its bidding.

His soul waiting for the bonding-

Of Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Spirit.

- As told by the Third High Priest Adam of God's Land

Darkness.

A beautiful feeling of calm washed over Drar. He was awake. The images had only been a dream. Raw beauty- it was a curse the people of his land had had to live with for over a thousand years. They had fled to The Darkness in their waking hours so as not to let their land send them insane as previous generations had. The only time they were unable to escape it was in their sleeping hours.

Darkness.

He stood up and stretched from his slumber. Darkness was the only way his people had survived, the magic had let them live without seeing. It had let them grow stronger and stronger one generation at a time. They were nearly ready, The Darkness had told him. Ready to allow his people out into the world and claim it for his master.

Darkness.

It was a comforting thought, the people of Tozaro would rise and conquer, just as his master had foretold thousands of years ago. He breathed in and out, slowing his heartbeat and clearing his mind, he could feel the power flowing through his veins and into his mind. He was ready. Ready to destroy everything and everyone who lived in the light. The Time had come.

It has begun