2.Police Building

(A/N:Here's the second chapter enjoy)

Its a TIE!!!

Izuku's Mind:A tie?! What do you mean brother?!

Midoriya didn't know how it was a tie until he felt like weights were picked up off of him it was at that moment he knew why.

-You mean to tell me it's a tie because the other two were on top of me,and not in the wrong way?!

Announcer:Well this is a predicament. In Sports Festival history we've never had a tie. So I believe we should gove our contestants some time to regain their energy as we discuss this situation.

The stadium horn then rang which indicated the students to go back to their room and wait till further notice.

Izuku's Mind:You can't be flipping serious?! Either way atleast I got first place or one of the three that got first place.

Bakugo:So Deku how does it feel to be the man on top?

Izuku:Well Kacchan I don't feel like All Might,but I'm actually proud I got first place.

Bakugo:Well you better watch out we never know if they might put us in different places.

Izuku:Ha you're right,but I have a question to ask you.

Bakugo:What's that?

Izuku:Do you know the name of the person who has the Ice quirk?

Bakugo:Yeah I do I was the one who faced him in the 1v1 earlier in the year.

Izuku:Oh yeah right. So what's his name?

Bakugo:His name is-

"My name is Shoto Todoroki."

The two teens then looked behind them to see the two colored teen there with a serious face and with his hands in his pockets.

Izuku:Oh Hi I'm-

Shoto:Izuku Midoriya aka Deku aka Spider-Man's helper. Yeah I know who you are.

Izuku:Oh...um okay then anyways congrats on getting first place along with us,hope we could be friends.

Shoto:I'm going to be honest with you. I didn't come to UA to make friends I came here to become a hero nothing else.

Todoroki then walked past the two teens not looking back,with the two teens looking at his direction.

Bakugo:Well atleast we know what kind of personality he has.

Izuku:Yeah we do know uh.

"This just in,a monster like creature is wreaking havoc at a police office building at 5th Avenue."

Izuku's Mind:What?

Izuku looked to where the origin of the voice had come from and spotted a television with a news reporter.

Bakugo:Are you waiting for an invitation or something?

Izuku:I...uh...maybe.

Bakugo:The next match starts in 30 minutes. You have enough time.

Izuku:Uhhhhhhhhhh....

Bakugo:GOOOOO

Outside in the city

Izuku's Mind:Okay so I have 30 minutes till the next match starts. 5th Avenue takes 10 minutes to get to especially by swinging,and it takes whatever minutes to stop the person committing the crime. So I should be golden and be on time for the next event.