33.Introduction

[Hope this chapter is a long one for your reading needs. Now,enjoy Chapter 33 of The Amazing Deku: The Hunt.]
_________________

Toiyemsr stood with his hat shadowing over his right eye. As he stood there he rose his left hand then without any hesitation he snapped his fingers.

As the echos of the snap was heard over the two on the ground. Suddenly the slime villains other arm had been destroyed. The villain looked at his now destroyed arm then back to the man glaring with a fiery rage inside them.

"What the hell are you playing at?" The villain asked with anger in his voice.

The man fixed his hat once more before he rose his hand which was locked in a fist.

"Just doing what heroes can't." He said as he raised his index finger from the fist. "Eliminating any threat within sight."

Within a flash as soon as the man pointed his index finger at the villain,his whole body blew up having chunks of him fly every where.

The chunks hit the walls of bank,to the roads,and even to some of the nearby bystanders. With the body blown up to pieces the man without any effort leaped down from the pole and onto the ground.

As he landed he reached his hand inside his suit's pocket and took out a bottle. He walked towards where the villan previously was and found what he was looking for.

He crouched down then quickly and carefully scooped up the main part of the villain. He quickly closed the bottle and put the filled bottle inside his pocket once more.

After he was done he looked towards the grounded web head and looked at him with eyes of seriousness.

The webhead looked back at the man,but what he felt was the aura of a product that gives you shivers. The two kept looking at one another,staring at each other. The two who took down the villain while the pro's didn't show up.

As the stared the webhead and begun to think to himself,quietly in his own head.

'Who was this guy?'

Toiyemsr looked at the black suited vigilante and vise versa. As the two looked at one another their thoughts in their heads were interrupted when they heard the sound of people making their way to them.

The webhead quickly go to his feet,shot a webline at a nearby pole and pulled himself off the ground and towards it. As he pulled himself he kept taking some glances at the man who had finished the job.

Webhead could only wonder to himself on the man's drive to take out the villain. Could he have been a new hero making his first appearance? Could he have been an underrated hero? Or was he just a man who came at the wrong place at the right time? Overall,it was anyone's guess at that point.

Before long the web slinger had reached top of the pole and positioned himself on it. As he did he looked back at the man as he was swarmed by people. Some people including news teams,some being police officers,and some being regular citizens.

The man then looked towards the webhead and without any hesitation he rose a fist,popped out his index and middle finger,then brought them to his forehead,and finally saluted.

The webhead didn't know how to respond to this gesture,but he ever so quickly and kindly repeated the gesture and returned it back to the man.

After he had done that the man put down his hand,with the webhead following suite. The man then looked away from the pole,with this in mind he took it as a sign he was free to go.

The vigilante once again shot a webline at a nearby building then before he left he took one last look at the man before sighing,looked back,and swung away.