13.Sudden Events

The crowd was roaring with cheers to Midoriya. Midoriya was on the verge of collapsing,Iida was on the ground still recovering from what he thinks an "unfair" attack. Overall Midoriya was just looking forward on the day being over...but that would be the least of his worries.

When Midoriya was about to leave he started to feel the familiar tingling sensation. He advanced towards the crowd,but then stopped and looked around. All of the people in the crowds were wondering about Midoriya's sudden movements until...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOM BOOOOOM*

One by one explosions could be heard from certain sides. Midoriya was taken back by since he was close to one of the stands,but he was able to get up with the little energy he had left,but what he saw in the gaping hole from one of the explosions...was not okay.

Izuku's Mind: Shigaraki? What the hell is he doing here?  He does know the festival is patrolled by pros...right?

Shigaraki:Hello everyone! What a nice day out huh? Suns up,Wind is freshly windy and you all look so ready to be killed.

One by one the villains were surrounded by the many pro heroes that attended the Festival. It seemd as if Shigaraki was done for...until

Puny Pud in the Way!

*CRAAAAAAAAASHHH*

Once the noise was heard all of the pros saw a giant man with a horn on his head. They thought they could manage with the sudden appearance. Until they witness the sky having electricity.

"What a team?. Helping you reach those unattainable goals!"

Izuku's Mind:Rhino and Electro?! Okay I need to get to the top of the building and get my suit,before things go to hell.

Right before Izuku could even move,he heard the scream of a woman. He glanced that direction and saw that what she was screaming at was the fact that a reptile type creature had just been crawling around the area.

Izuku's Mind:There's Lizard...let me guess a guy with a huge tail is gonna grab one of my classmates?

And just like magic he turned towards his class where he had seen what he had expected,he wasn't really surprised since he kinda knew he was gonna show up.

Izuku's Mind:Scorpion...guess they broke out Rhino and Scorpion from the hands of the police. Never the less I need to get to the top of the building so I could get my suit.

Shigaraki:So... What do you all think? Quite a league ain't it?

Present Mic:The hell do you all want? If it's trouble then you're gonna get it!

Death Arms:Leave now,and we won't hurt you! Actually that's a lie

Woods:Better leave now,or else we'll have the time of our lives.

Shigaraki:Don't worry he don't want any trouble we just wanted to see if we could "borrow" one of your school's students. Izuku Midoriya in particular perhaps.

Aizawa:Well you're out of luck cause I'm not gonna give him to the likes of you. Now back off before it gets even more serious.

Shigaraki:I well knew you were gonna say that so. Let me introduce to you all to one of the new members,or a veteran to the league. *Ahem*

Big Bird!

*Tingle*

Izuku's Mind:Wha-

Before Izuku could aske he felt himself be picked up from the ground. He didn't know what it was,until he looked up and saw a metal mouth cover with the center taking the expression of a beak,and the eyes were goggles that had a skier look.

Izuku:I'm gonna take a guess and say you're Big Bird?

"That's just a nickname you child. The true name is VULTURE!"

Izuku:Sorry didn't know I hit a nerve. Anyways can you let me down? I'm kinda afraid of heights.

Vulture: No can do buckaroo. I've got a job to fulfill,and I ain't gonna let it go undone.

Izuku:What is that job I must ask? Is it on who can fly better or who can stay in the air the longest? Because it seems as if you're winning in both of them.

Vulture:Don't know if you've been in a serious moment before,but it doesn't involve this much talking.

Izuku:Sorry I just seem to talk a lot when I'm in tense situations.

The man that was flying was about to say something,until he felt as if someone was staring at them. He looked and saw that Pro Hero Eraserhead had used his quirk on him,but he knew it didn't work.

Aizawa:The heck my quirk,it's not doing anything?

Vulture:Of course it isn't,because these wings are mechanical! Also just to let you know I'm quirkless so don't expect any surprise quirk reveals!

Aizawa's Mind: He seems to be at least from the sound of his voice in his late 30s to early 40s.

Shigaraki: Alright Toomes bring him here. We're leaving now nice seeing you all!

Toomes made their way quickly towards Shigaraki with Midoriya in claws. As he was moving towards Shigaraki though Midoriya had been fidgeting with the foot claws and at the last second he was able to get himself loose.

Izuku's Mind:Wait wasn't I like a bunch of meters in the a-

Before Izuku could finish that thought he felt the impact of the cold hard ground. Let's just say he was gonna yell out...

Izuku: My Back! ... My Back! OW.

Death Arms:Get him to safety!

Was the last thing Izuku heard before he passed out and everything went black...

End of Chapter 13

(A/N:Sorry for the short chapter. I've got a lot of school stuff to do,and I wanted to update this so here's a short chapter that introduced a new villain. Bu bye now expect a longer chapter latrr in the week. Now bu bye.)