11.Power

Announcer:Alrighty everyone,let the match BEGIN!!

The stadium was filled with noise,so much so that the vibrations almost made the seats move. Either way the stadium was alive,and it showed.

Izuku's Mind:Okay,this battle will be very tense. Not only is it because I'm somewhat weak from my fight with Scorpion,and being punched by All Might,it also has something to do with the fact that this is Endeavor's own child. I've gotta play it smart.

Todoroki started off with the fight by having ice erupt from the ground,and make their way towards Midoriya,but Midoriya wasn't moving.

Izuku's Mind:Maybe if I-

Izuku couldn't finish his thoughts since at that moment the ice had made contact and force fully pushed him,but Midoriya was able to keep his balance.

Izuku's Mind:What the? Why didn't my Spider Sense go off? Maybe because I was too into thinking. Either way I should probably use my turn now.

Izuku proceeded to Todoroki,where as he was making his way Todoroki kept dishing out his ice,one by one Midoriya was parkouring them,side stepping them,and at sometimes breaking them. Eventually Midoriya got close enough to Todoroki and full blown punched his gut,but Todoroki was prepared and set up a barricade to stop his momentum.

Shoto's Mind: It's really obvious that he isn't using his full power,even if he's powerful here,he still isn't using all of it. Wonder why he isn't using it.

Todoroki once stopped once again engaged his ice again and again,but Izuku still was able to do his routine. As Izuku was doing his routine he noticed that Todoroki's right side had started to be engulfed in little ice.

Izuku's Mind:Oh no,if he continues to use his right side he'll go frostbite,a drawback to using his ice. I've got to stop that,and I know just how. Time to play the protagonist card.

Izuku:Everyone is giving it their all,but how come you aren't?!

Shoto's Mind:Says the guy that could take down a giant rhinoceros,and an armored scorpion.

Izuku:Everyone is using their quirks to their absolute power,peak,and limit,but not you?! Look at you,you don't dare use your other 50% of your power. You only you your right,but not you left!

Shoto:Quiet.

Todoroki then proceeded to continue his ice attack on Midoriya,but as he was doing it he started to not feel any of his right side.

Izuku's Mind:Dang it,sooner or later he won't be able to feel his right side. I've got to try and get him to use his left.

Izuku:How could you dream to becoming a hero if you don't even go full power?!

Shoto:*underbreath talking*

Izuku:What was that Todoroki? I couldn't hear you under the sound of how unpartipated you are!

Shoto:Why aren't *you* going full power?! You're saying I'm not giving it my all,but what about you?!

Izuku's Mind:What?

Izuku:What do you mean by that? I've been giving it my all ever since we sta-

Shoto:No you haven't! I don't even think the me or even the class had seen what your quirk really is. For  Starters the Entrance Exam,they say you got in becuase you took down a robot by deactivating it.

Izuku:That is true,but still I've been giving it my all. Unless you have evidence that shows I'm not then speak away.

Shoto:Well remember the quirk assessment test we did at the start of the year?