20.Covered

{A/N:Hello everyone,welcome back again to the story. Good news I'm back to good health,bad news I'm still grieving over Arthur's death from RDR2. Either way I'll pull through and this story will continue on again. Anywho enjoy the new chapter :) }
____________
Izuku POV

'Gezus,why do I feel so weak?'

I open my eyes more and find myself sticking to the ceiling of my room. I look around and notice that my room had for some strange reason was a mess.

As I'm looking I see my clock and see that it was 11 PM. Then I look at my window and see that it was raining with lighting also being present.

I quickly uncling myself from the ceiling and head towards the window and look out.

When I'm done I went back to observing my room until I notice that one of my All Might Statues was on the floor broken. I reach down,picked back up and looked at it as I made my way to my desk.

"Dang it,I waited a year for this to arrive. It'll take me a month to fix it." I said as I put the statue on my desk.

As I put it on my desk I look at my room again and sigh.

"Guess I know what I'm doing now." I said as I shot a webline to my side and pulled on something then I was struck with a lamp...

"Ow..."

___________

An hour later...

Finally I'm done with cleaning my room,I look around and quickly jumped onto my bed. When I landed on my bed I look up at the ceiling and started to wonder what could've caused this.

As I was wondering I heard a knock on my door so I got up and went to answer it. Once I got there I opened the door and saw my mom.

"Hey there mom,how you've been?" I asked trying not to yawn.

"I'm doing good,but are you okay? You look like you haven't slept at all." she said as she reached out her hand to me.

"I'm fine mom,don't worry about it." I said putting on a small smile and catching her hand and retracting it back to her.

"Are you sure? I could bring you something." she said as she looked at me worried.

"Yes mom,I'm okay. Just go back to bed." I said as I put off my small smile.

"You sure-

"I said I'm okay,didn't you he-" I interrupted her.

"Ow." I heard her say.

I wondered on what she was owing at,so I looked down and saw that I had squeezed her hand hard. I quickly let it go and she grabbed it,then started to try and sooth it.

"Oh my,Mom I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I said in my apologetic voice.

"It's okay,I understand that you didn't mean it. Have a goodnight." she said as she left back to her room.

When I heard her door close,I to closed my door and looked at my hand. As I'm looking I feel this wave of something wash over me.

I shake my head and think it's just because of me having no sleep,so I head back to bed and close my eyes.
____________

As I'm in my bed I start to feel this bad feeling,but as I'm thinking about it I feel something cling to my hand. I quickly stir in my bed of the sight I'm seeing.

What I'm seeing is the slime bastard that had hurt my mom. As it's going on I bring my hand to my side and started to squeeze the mattress hard.

As I'm squeezing it I get more images of that bastard. I start to breathe hard by seeing that monster. As I breathe I continue to feel like something is covering me.