36.Train

"Well kid,ready for some ground training?" Gran Torino asked me.

"Yes sir,though I may ask. Why are we going so far from the planned location?" I asked as he looked from the window to the elder man.

"Ah well,see kid. If we just stay in our location you'll just be facing some of the same old villains...and I just thought that going somewhere different would be a better place to train ya." he answered as he kept his focus forward.

"Oh." I said with some dumbfounded tone.

We kept quiet for the next few minutes and enjoyed our ride on the train. As I minded my own business I felt my phone vibrating,so I reached inside my pocket and opened.

I retrieved my phone and opened it where I noticed I had receieved a message. I opened my messages and looked at the sudden message.

I had quickly noticed that it came from a unknown number. I read the message and as I did I felt an uneasy shiver crawl down my spine. The message read as followed.

"ReAdY tO LOsE cONtRoL,hEro?"

I looked at it a bit more,but suddenly the train had stopped. With the sudden halt on the train most people had jerked forward hitting the seat in front of them. I had happened to be one of those people.

I bushed myself away from the seat and readjusted myself back to normal. As I did I looked and noticed Gran Torino had been in the same position even with the sudden stop.

I rubbed my ahead trying to sooth the pain,but as I did I felt my phone vibrate once more. I looked back at it and again I recieved another message from the same number. This time the message read:

"I'd cover my ears if I were you."

Before I could even question the train was filled with booming sound of loud noises. I felt the sudden merge of pain hit me,so I did as the message said and covered my ears,but the pain didn't die down.

With my hands on my ears I looked around to see if any other bystanders were also suffering the pain,but to my surprise no one was even batting an eye to it.

I looked on shocked that no one else had realized the booming sound. As I sat there trying to prevent my ear drums from bleeding like a waterfall,I felt another vibration from my phone.

I looked and saw another message that read:

"No need to worry. These noises were made just for you."

Suddenly I felt the noise get even louder after reading the messages. I held my ears harder and tried even harder so I could muffle out the sound.

During that whole moment I put my head up and noticed that multiple people were looking at Gran Torino's and my direction. With the booming sound still audible I couldn't try to reassure them that I was alright.

Then I saw one passenger get off her seat and walked towards my direction. I kept my hands on my ears and looked as the woman made her way to us. I looked back at my phone once more before I thought up of an idea.

I looked right back at window near me and with my elbow I smashed it open and with my phone in hand I tossed it out the window. Then as sudden as it started the noises stopped.

I let go of my ears and rested myself on the seat as I appreciated the sound of no loud noises. That was short lived as I had noticed the woman had reached our spot. I looked at her innocently as I could.

"Hey kid,are you doing alright?" she asked in a soothing voice.

I nodded to her with a small smile on my face which mostly gave her the answer that I was doing alright. She quickly understood and left our spot and back to hers.

I dropped my smile and returned back to my rested position as I tried to enjoy the rest of the ride...

"You never told me you were on the spectrum." Gran Torino said with a worried tone.

"W-what spectrum?" I asked confused.

Gran Torino looked at me with his usual expression before he looked back at the way he was before and let out a little breath.

"I-It's nothing,just enjoy the ride. We'll be there soon." he said as he dropped the discussion.

I looked at him with even more confusion before I just accepted his way of saying "done". So I returned back to my original position and rested and did what I was told to do.

Enjoyed the ride...
_________________
End of Chapter 36

[Welp here's this weeks' chapter. It was short but hopefully next chapter will be more long. Sorry if I miss any errors on my spelling or grammer. Oh als,I'm not saying that because I'm currently going through a crisis right now,no,no,no. Overall this has been this weeks' update I'll see you all in the next one. Bu Bye!]