26.Discussion

[A/N:Enjoy :D ]
_____________

Izuku POV

A good few days have passed since my visit to Kacchan. School has been pretty non eventful,no villans have emerged,and I'm starting to just take a load off.

I'm currently sitting in my chair doing some regular homework that I had recieved. While I was doing that I heard the doorbell ring,so I got up and made my way to my door.

Once I was at my door I turn the knob and open it to see my mom at the front door and about to turn the knob. As I see this I decide to walk to her.

"Who's at the door mom?" I asked as I took some steps.

"O-oh,well it seems like people from your school Izuku." she answered as she held the knob.

"From UA? For what reason?" I asked as I put a hand on my head.

"No clue,but maybe if I open it and let them in they will explain." she said to me as she eyed the knob.

I look at her then at the door,once I looked at the door I hear my mom turn the knob and open the door for the people on the otherside.

What we saw were two people. We saw my homeroom teacher Aizawa and another man who looked like a skeleton,but I didn't recognize him.

"Hello,welcome to our home you two. Please come inside." my mom greeted to them.

"Thank you ma'am." the skeleton like man said.

"Yeah,thanks." Aizawa said to her.

Once they were inside I saw the skeleton like man looking at my door,I was confused to why,but I soon realized it was because of the name tag on it.

When I realized this I almost panicked before I heard the skeleton like man laugh.

"Hey kid. Is he your favorite hero?" The man asked as he pointed towards it.

"W-well I wouldn't say he's my favorite. M-more like he's in my t-top 10." I said as I tried my best to not be embarrassed.

"Izuku,why are you lying? Ever since you were little All Might has always been your favorite hero." My mom said to me.

After she said that she then turned to the man.

"When he was a little kid he wore All Might Onesies,drew All Might during "Favorite Hero Month",and his room is filled with All Might stuff. You could say he's All Might's biggest fan." My mom explained to the man as I only watched from a short distance.

'This is so embarrassing.' I said in my head.

"Wait,you used to have onesies of All Might?" I heard Beb ask.

'Yes,I thought it was cool but now it's embarrassing.' I said to him as I fought the urge to just die.

After I told Beb that I felt a hand rest on my shoulder,so I brought myself out of reality. Once I did I saw that it was the man that had put his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you really one of his biggest fans?" He asked as he smiled.

As he asked this I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me,then after a few seconds I inhale then exhale. After that I looked away and brought my arms up.

"Y-y-yes." I said as I blocked my face with my arms.

Once I answered I saw him smile before he walked away. At that moment I felt so judged.
____________

"So you two are probably wondering to why Aizawa and I are here today?" The man asked the both of us.

"Why yes um...sir." I answered to him as I tried to not embarrass myself even more.