Sneak peek for Chapter 29

[Sneak Peek= so likely to change]
__________
Izuku looked in confusion as he saw the man in tux sitting on red chair. The man in the tux lifted up a bit of hat revealing some long hair. His eyes piercing through some of the openings in the hair.

Izuku looked before he opened his mouth to speak to the man.

"W-What the hell is going on here?!" Izuku asked with a panicking tone.

The man sighed before he stood up and looked towards the teenager.

"This isn't the first time you've been under this situation." The man said as he brought a hand to his hat.

"W-what do you mean by that? H-how is this not my first time?" Izuku asked confused,but with slight panic.

The man let out a little chuckle before he looked straight at the teen with a smile and his left eye visible.

"Like I said this isn't the first time. More or less the second." The man said before he took a few steps.

Izuku only looked before he looked around and saw his vision began to get a bit blurry. He quickly rubbed his eyes trying to be able to have a good visual of the man.

"How did you get stuff from my childhood?" Izuku asked trying to keep his vision good.

The man sighed before he opened his mouth.

"Cameras,and very good sense of technology." The man said with a smile.

The man then took a few more steps towards the teen.

"But besides the point. I'm baffled you don't remember our first encounter." The man said with a disappointed tone.

"W-well things happened,and maybe you have me mixed with the w-wrong person." Izuku said still trying to keep his vision clear.

The man looked at him with sheer disappointment before he sighed and turned around.

"Well do you need a little reminder on our first encounter?" The man asked with his back turn to the teen.

"It would help."

The man turned his head with his left air glowing with the color of mischief then opened his mouth.

"Are we *really* in the stadium? Are there *really* villains in the area?" The man asked as his voice began to fade.

"W-wait a minute...I know these words..." Izuku said as his vision grew more blurry.

"Are you even sure I'm even *real*?" The man asked before he suddenly disappeared as something filled the room.
_______________________

End of Sneak Peek