15.Festival Grand Finish (PT.1)

A/N:Told you all this was coming,also Hooray I don't have school today *dances* anyways enjoy the chapter *dances again*》

__________________________

Izuku's Mind:Alrighty fully suited. Time to head up and take out the villains,but first I need an opening.

Izuku looked around the area he was in,before he looked up and knew what had to be done.

Izuku's Mind:When in doubt,up it out. Or something I don't know.

Izuku then shot two web lines up onto the ceiling of then with all of his strength he pulled down,and just like magic it all came down. Once it was all down the light from the sun was entering meaning Izuku did make an exit for him.

Izuku: Bingo...

________________

On the field the Announcer was telling everyone to evacuate,with half of the pros present helping them get out safely. The other half of the pros were busy trying to beat the League of Villains,but the thing was,the villains had been preparing for this moment ever since the USJ incident. They did their research about every hero that would be there and searched on how to beat them.

Through finding the information themselves to forcing a certain doctor to find the information,they felt very confident that they would turn out victorious...maybe a bit too confident.

Shigaraki:Electro remember to overflow the stadium's power supply. It will give you enough power to vanish and reappear like in the USJ.

Electro:Got that covered already,but what are we gonna do next? I mean yeah we've attacked the Festival,but when will we be done?

Shigaraki:Done is done,when I say it's done. Now go over there and help Rhino,he not the sharpest tool in the shed you know.

Electro: Think it was obvious,anyways off I go to help the big boy.

Electro made his way to Rhino,but as he did though he witnessed the ground make a hole,he thought it was probably Rhino since his stampedes cause even the thickest glass to break,but he soon thought again when he thought he heard footsteps.

Back to the pros who were fighting off the other villains,like Lizard and Scorpion. They weren't doing so good,since with the help of Lizard's fast movements and Scorpion's talent with his tail the two were pretty deadly.

While Vulture was busy taking out the sky heroes and using some of his gadgets to help him.

Shigaraki on the otherhand was using his disintegration to destroy the stadium stands,all was looking good for the villains...until Electro took a step closer towards the hole that he saw appear.

Electro:Hey! Any idiots down there ready to receive shock therapy?!

???:No,just wondering if you could take one step closer to the hole please.

Electro's Mind:This person thinks he's sneaky,once he comes out next thing he sees will be sparks flying.

Electro took one more step closer to the hole,but before he could even get himself ready he heard the faint sound of someone saying...

"I'll cut through the mirrage then!"

Next thing Electro knows he recieved a sharp kick to the jaw sending him falling down,all of the people present looked towards the hole to see the man who kicked him land perfectly. This man of course was the one and only...