5.Control

(A/N:Here's another chapter,for some reason I felt productive today O_O )

Izuku's Mind:I just realized something. I never fixed up my slash,and the worst part I can feel the pain,damn it. With all the time I had with the break,and with Todoroki I completely forgot about my situation,I'll have to get my fight with this Shinso guy fast.

Announcer:Alright the battle between Midoriya and Shinso will begin in

3...

2...

1...

FIGHT!!

Izuku's Mind:Alright here we go just have to think of a plan to finish this guy off really fast,but I can't that if I don't know what his quirk is.

Shinso:Hey you're that Midoriya kid.

Izuku's Mind:That is my last name so yeah I am "that Midoriya kid".

Shinso:Well I have a question for you.

Izuku's Mind:Ask away man,maybe I could see your quirk in action.

Shinso:How's that fat mother of yours?

Izuku's Mind:Oh hell no he did not.

Shinso:Y'know does she still have nightmares of that sludge villain?

Izuku's Mind:Yes she does,but I always reassure her that she is safe.

Shinso:To be honest with you. She should've just died when that villain attacked.

Izuku's Mind:Hold it in Spidey,just hold it in.

Shinso:How embarrassing is it be the son of an overweight,weak,and failure of a mother?

Izuku:YOU TAKE ALL OF THAT BACK RIGHT NOW YOU FU-

Suddenly Midoriya felt like time and space had stopped,he also felt as if he wasn't even in his own body.

Shinso:Now step out.

Midoriya then turned around and started making his way towards the exit.

Izuku's Mind:What the actual hell?! Why am I following this asshole's instructions?!

Midoriya was now getting closer and closer towards the edge of the safe zone,until his head started to tingle again,and in the distance he thought he saw a figure resting on a chair.

Izuku's Mind's:Who is that?

Without Izuku knowing it his fingers started to glow and before he exited the field he flicked them and was then brought back to reality.

Announcer:Izuku Midoriya has stopped himself from exiting the safe area!

Izuku's Mind:Holy Crap I almost stepped off.

In the background Shinso had the most blankest face ever.

Shinso's Mind:What the crap how did he know?!

Shinso:Hey! How did you know how to end my quirk's affect?!

Midoriya was about to answer before he covered his mouth knowing if he responded he would be under Shinso's control again.

Izuku's Mind:So Brainwashing is his quirk alrighty then. Now that I know what I'm dealing with just have to keep my mouth shut.

Midoriya then proceeded to head towards Shinso,oh also he still remembers what Shinso had said about his mother,and he wasn't very happy.