23.Wallet

{A/N: TFW you're done with all your work and still have time to make a new chapter.}
____________
Izuku POV

'So Iida and Izuku Midoriya are starting over then huh? Wonder on how that'll be because of their past but that was the past. It's now and the future awaits.' I thought in my head as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Are you...narrating your life?" Beb asked in my head.

'What? No way. Who do you think I am? A 15 year old kid who makes a fanfic about a kid having spider powers or something?' I asked him with disbelief in my thought.

"Well I do know one...but that would be too fourth wall breaking." Beb said as I could feel that he had a smile.

'Fourth wall? What are you talking about?' I asked him with confusion in my voice.

"Ah,nevermind it's nothing. Now did you hear the news?" Beb asked me dodging the question.

'What news?'

"Remember,Aizawa said something about Dorms. Do you think that'll have something to do with UA?" Beb explained.

'Well UA has been in the middle of some crap recently. From the USJ to the Festival I wouldn't be surprised if they were to implement that.' I answered.

"Well something is for sure,UA will change." Beb said before I felt him go silent.

'That you're right on Beb...that you're right on.' I said before I felt a buzz in my pocket.

___________

So I'm currently walking towards the hospital to visit Kacchan since I got a text from Aunt Mitsuki to see how he's doing.

As I'm walking I see an old man with a cane just standing in the street,literally just in the street. As I see this I notice a car just incoming,so I quickly move my feet and before long I jump towards the man,grabbed him and jumped out of the way.

Once I was off the street I looked back and the car was on it's way to wherever it was going. After that I looked to see if the man was alright,but then I noticed that he wasn't in my arms anymore.

"What the-

Before I could question,I felt my senses go off so I looked behind me and saw the old man...in the air...with air coming out of his feet.

Once I saw this I sidestepped out of the way,and when I did the old man landed and looked back at me with a shocked face.

"Well it seems the youth are getting faster faster each generation." the old man said to me as he rested his hand on his cane.

"Yeah anyway,why were you standing in the middle of the road earlier?" I asked wanting to know.

"What are you talking about? I was just in the sidewalk enjoying my lunch." he said as he pulled out a fish shaped cookie or something from absolutely no where.

"What,but I just saved you from an incoming car?" I explained as I looked at him.

"Saved who from a who?" he asked as I facepalmed.

When I put my hand down I noticed a wallet on the ground. So I reached down picked it up and opened to see who it was. Then I realized it was the old man's wallet.

"Isn't your name Sorahiko?" I asked as I showed him the wallet.

"Why yes." he answerd as he bit his snack.

"Well I found this in this wallet that was on the ground. Reason why its on the ground is because you were picked off the ground and brought over here." I said as I brought a satisfied smile on my face."Therefore in conclusion I picked you up,and brought you here meaning I saved you from something." I finished as I smiled at the end.