10.Am I Really Real?

Izuku's Mind:Okay. Am I seeing possibly my most dangerous foes,minus Lizard? Are they really here? Here at the Sports Festival?! How could they be able to just get in here without being detected?

All of the villain Izuku had met were now starting to get themselves prepared to possibly destroy the building,and kill everyone inside the building too.

Izuku's Mind:I can't really use my powers since that would clearly show I'm the person that they really hate. I'm gonna have to just rely on my Spider Sense,and my Strength for this.

As Izuku was finished getting himself ready to face his most deadly foes,he wasn't ready to see something strange.

Izuku's Mind:Wait a minute. Why are Electro's and Rhino's eyes glowing white? Usually when eyes are glowing white that would mean...I actually can't remember,but I'm pretty sure that Rhino and Electro didn't have glowing white eyes before.

Izuku got himself ready,as so did the villains. Once Izuku was ready he used his strength to dart towards the villains,but when he was close he thought that something was off with his strength he put into his launch.

Izuku's Mind:That's weird. The power of my launch is very low. I thought with the Spider Strength it multiplied my strength to the tip?

Before Izuku could even know it he was now on the ground. He knew this was a bad spot so he tried moving,but he couldn't move,and before long the villains now were standing over him looking down at him.

Izuku's Mind:C'mon stupid body! Why are you not moving?! Wait a minute. I just noticed something with these guys.

As Midoriya looked up he noticed that even though they were standing over him,they weren't attacking him,at all.

Izuku's Mind:Okay this is just weird. Why would they infiltrate the Festival,but wouldn't destroy a living student that's right in front of them?

Before long Midoriya's ability to move his body finally came back. Once he stood up he proceeded to stand in front of the villains taking a very close look at them,and not missing any detail.

Izuku:Hold the phone. If I know Electro,and I do. I would know that he sparks a way more higher yellow than he is right now.

Again before long,Midoriya thought he was hearing crumbling,he then decided to run towards where believed where the crumbling was coming from.

Izuku's Mind:This is the locker room for Class 1-A,but why is the crumbling coming from here? Is there something that's making it,because I need to stop it.

Again Midoriya then heard a muffled voice,he looked around the area,but he couldn't find anything so he thought maybe it's coming from another location so he advanced to another room,but the room was out of the ordinary.

Izuku's Mind:Wait a minute. This is the Class 1-A itself. Why is the classroom inside the stadium?

Again Midoriya heard the muffled voice,and again he looked around,but couldn't find anything. So again he decided maybe it's coming from another area,so he advanced to another room where again it was out of the oridinary.

Izuku's Mind:Hold up this is my Middle school classroom. Again,why is this here?

As if things weren't strange enough,smoke had risen and consumed the room,as Izuku was trying to see what was happening,the class soon turned into another location.