34.One Day

Sitting on a couch on the top floor of a building sat a teen with hair half of his hair Red and White. He sat there with his earbuds in as nothing in his surroundings interrupted him. As he resided in the couch,the sun had started to set,which in turn led the lighting of the room started to shift.

He sat in the couch with peace and quiet before suddenly he felt his phone buzz from his pocket. He realized the sudden buzzing and reached inside his pocket to investigate. As he reached in his pocket he grabbed a hold of the buzzing phone and felt his hand feel the vibration.

He soon retracted the phone out of his pocket to see what had caused the sudden buzz. He turned the phone on and saw that he had gotten a news alert. Filled with nothing but just the want of feeling peace,he slowly turned his phone off and layed it next to him.

Once he did that he clicked a button on his earbuds which in turn played the next song in his playlist. He listened to it confused by the sudden change from what he heard from before. The song from before was more calm and collected,this sound was like something you would hear from an underrated band.

However he really didn't mind the sudden change,even after the tone change he let the song play as he returned to his thoughts. He returned to his thoughts after the minor event and continued his time in peace.

What he had in his thoughts was the thought of the events of the events that transpired from the infamous Sports Festival. The Festival and it's events had popped back in his mind recently and even though he kept it quiet,these memories were pretty big for him.

The events that transpired where from the range of ordinary festival moments to full on terrorist attack. Though he had been quiet about it for some time,in reality he was frightened,he would even say that he was...beyond scared.

He kept this a secret from many people and has bottled this fear in himself,using it to help him become stronger and surpass the others. Yet something else was bothering him at the moment. Not only was the attack on the Festival trespassed into his mind,there was another thing that had decided to let it self in.

What that thing,or person was the person he had a battle with...Izuku Midoriya. Izuku was a major person during the Festival,he was the one he had a conversation with,he was the one who he had fought,and he was the one who opened his eyes and made him use his disliked side.

He rose his hand from his "disliked" side of him,then within a flash he had a memory pop inside his mind right at the moment.

"It's your power,not his!"

Suddenly the memory ended he then clenched his hand into a fist and looked towards the big windows that let the light in. He looked at them for a second before his eyes were drawn to something on the ceiling of the room he was in.

His attention was fully payed onto an eight legged arachnid crawling from one side of the ceiling to the other. Once he had saw this he then remembered another memory from the event.

"It was said I was a helper for Spider-Man."

Just like the last memory,he looked at his hand that held his "disliked" power then once again made a fist. He closed his eyes and began to think to himself silently...

'How can he do all of these things,and not be...afraid? Did he grow up to not fear anything? Does he even feel fear,or does he play an act?'

The red and white haired teen then brought his legs onto the couch wrapped his arms around them. As he did that he looked towards the eight legged arachnid on the ceiling once more he had noticed that it had begun to make it's way down with it's own web.

As he looked and saw this more thoughts began to make themselves known in his head.

'Could I ever be able to have the same amount of strength as him? Would I ever be able to surpass him?'

The arachnid then reached the bottom then let go of it's web and began to crawl on the floor. The teen looked on as it made it's presence known. As he looked he once again had another thought morph into his mind once more.

'Could I ever hope to become a hero?'

The memory soon faded as he began to feel a cold presence on his body. He looked and saw the arachnid on the floor make it's way towards the windows. The teen saw this again feeling a cold feeling on himself,he didn't do anything but just look on as the arachnid moved towards the sun.

Before long the arachnid reached the window then began to crawl on it,making it's way back to the ceiling. The teen still feeling the cold feeling payed his full attention to the arachnid as it crawled all the way up.

Suddenly the arachnid stopped crawling and stayed still for the teen to see. He only looked and saw that the arachnid had stopped at the exact spot where the sun was positioned at. The arachnid then stayed there for a minute longer before it continued its journey to the top.

The arachnid then was off the window and now on the ceiling,then within a blink of his eye,the arachnid was no longer visible to him. He then returned his glance to the window that the arachnid was once on,but once he put his attention at the window he had noticed that the sunset had went away and was replaced with the dark sky of the moon.

The room he was in then was painted with the light of the moon,with nothing to light it up. He noticed this then again felt the cold feeling once more,but this time colder. He started to shiver from the cold he was feeling,but as he shivered his eyes were brought upon the movement in the darkness.

His eyes adjusted to the darkness,then by the time they fully adjusted they were layed upon the figure of the eight legged arachnid. He looked and saw as the arachnid once again webbed it's way down once more with it's webs. It then stopped halfway blocking the teen's view of the night sky.

Once he saw this he closed his eyes once more as his mind was filled with one last memory from the Festival. He let the memory play from beginning to end.

The memory was the one of the fight with Midoriya,he remembered as the start of the fight played. Then some time in the middle of it he then rose up from the couch,still feeling the coldness. He then began to walk forward,and with each step a part of the fight he had played. He walked one step as the most crucial parts of the fight enveloped inside his mind,until the part he was most anxious to finally see again.

This being the part where Midoriya had told him that it was his power. He stopped in his tracks once he remembered this moment,but just like from the fight he felt himself start to feel warmth on him. Then before he knew it the cold feeling he felt previously had vanished and was instead replaced with warmth.

He took one more step,raised his hand,then opened his eyes. He then saw he was infront of the window seeing his reflection off the window. He looked at it for a while more before he retracted his hand towards him then,opened his palm and without any hesitation he felt the fire appear.

He looked once more before he turned around and shot a little fire particle at the web of the arachnid. He saw as the fire spread on the web from the point of impact all the way towards the arachnid. He then quickly lowered his fire then blasted a cool breeze from his ice to cool the fire down.

This action led to the web to now be solid as ice,but for the arachnid it had let go of the web and crawled towards the bottom of the couch. He felt a small smile form on his before he looked at his hand that held the power of flames.

He then quietly said to himself,in a whisper...

"I'll become stronger,then one day we'll fight once more. And this time,we'll be fighting without holding back." He said to himself quietly before he walked towards the door of the room.

As he reached the door he looked around before he turned the handle,opened the door,and finally walked out.
_______________

End of Chapter 34

[Okay so this chapter might've been pretty confusing,but for now lest try your best to understand the point of the chapter. Now I apologize for any errors that I may have made and/or missed in this chapter. Hopefully though this was an interesting chapter for the time being. Now that's all from me,have a nice day. Bu bye.]