24.Line

Izuku POV

After my encounter with that elderly man I continue my journey to the hospital to visit Kacchan. As I'm walking I walk by a movie theater with people outside waiting in line.

The people waiting in line are sitting on lawnchairs,some had brought some tables,and some even brought their Nintendo Switch's.

I was confused to why the people were sitting outside for,then like it was magic I felt someone bump into me. I look to whoever had bumped into me only to see another kid my age by my side.

"Hey kid,sorry about me bumping into you." I said to them as I looked back at the theater.

"O-oh no,it's no problem man. I just need to look where I'm going that's all." he said to me as I heard him regain himself.

Once he finished I didn't respond,but only stayed silent as I kept my eyes on the people waiting outside the theater.

'What could they be waiting for?' I asked in my head.

"Pretty unbelievable huh?" I heard the teen say to me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked him as I directed my eyes to him.

"Well all those people are waiting to go and watch the new movie about the most powerful heroes where they face off against a Titan. In theory it seems pretty boring to watch that,but in reality it's flipping awesome. I mean,these heroes are actual pros who recorded their fights and had editors put them together. Pretty mind blowing if you ask me." the teen said to me as I saw a glow in his eyes.

"Yeah guess it is pretty mind blowing." I replied back to him as I directed my eyes back to the theater.

We stayed silent for a few more minutes before we saw the people start to go in. As the people went in I heard the teen sigh and readjust himself.

"Can't wait for tomorrow,because I will be apart of that line." he said as I heard the excitement in his voice.

"Well I hope you have fun,uh?" I asked the now unknown kid.

"O-oh,I'm Tom." he introduced himself to me with him sticking out his hands.

"Izuku." I said as I shoke his hand.

"Nice to meet you Izuku,but seems like I need to go. My friend is waiting for me at our hotel room,I came to this place for a school vacation with my club. So I should probably head back." he said to me as he made his way past me.

"Yeah you should,see ya Tom and have a good time at that movie tomorrow." I said to him as I waved him goodbye.

"Yeah thanks I will. Bye bye." he said as he waved back at me.

Once he waved back he left my field of view and I continued to make my way towards the Hospital.

'I feel like I've seen that kid somewhere before.' I said to myself in my head.

"Like where?" Beb asked me.

'Maybe in a trailer for a movie I think?" I replied to him.

"Well like they say familiar things come to us eventually." he said to me.

'Is that really a saying?' I questioned him.

"Don't know,but it is now." He said as I visualized him crossing his arms.

'Okay then.' I said to him,before I continued on my journey towards the Hospital.
___________

End of Chapter 24

[A/N:D O N O T S P O I L E N D G A M E P L E A S E ! ! ! !]