9.Strange Encounter

(A/N:Just pretend that Izuku in the picture above is wearing his spidey outfit)

Izuku's Mind:OMGOMGOMGOKGOMGKGMFFDBSHHEJSJRJNDHJDJRJ....DUDJJEJDEJJEJDJDJEJDDJDJ....DJDJJDDJJDSJJDB EKSDJDBUSKD...

-It's ALL MIGHT!!!!

Spider-Man:Y-y-you're A-a...All Might?!?!!?

Levram:Yes he is. Are you big fan?

Spider-Man:I mean I-I have...um...I mean I collected about almost everything All Might,clothes,hats,beanies,every tv series,phone cases,wallpapers,bed sheets,pens,pencils,markers,muttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuterrmuttermuttermuttermutter-

All Might:Ahem!

Spidey decided to shut up his fanboy nonchalant and looked towards the man who he admires.

Spider-Man:S-sorry Mr.All Might Sir.

Izuku's Mind:Stop it Fanboy side of me! I know your hero is standing 100% physically in front of you and is probably keen to talk to you so please just shut up and let him talk!

All Might:Now I was gonna introduce myself,but I guess you know a lot about me huh?

Spider-Man:U-um y-yes sir I know lots about you. I know that you're 220cm,255kg,and the fact that your smile is so hard to accomplish if done wrong it could lead to the person needing surgical help.

...

Izuku's Mind:Oh no. Did I make it sound creepy? Stalkerish? Really hope not,because that would both be embarrassing and sad.

All Might:Seems as if you really...really...really know a lot about me...

Spidey's Mind:Oh no! I made him uncomfortable! Oh god what do I do?! Thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthink!

"Would've expected that much from a villain!"

Spidey's Mind:Wha-

Before Spidey could even know it he was sent straight flying into the sky. At this point he thought that it was right for All Might to punch him.

Spidey's Mind:To be honest I think I did made it sound as if I was keeping a really close eye on him. No wonder he thought I was a villain.

Spidey was still in the sky...still going up...still...yeah...seriously I don't know how to segway this to the next sce-

Spidey's Mind:Man I faced a tail-man,a reptilian like creature,and now I was punched by god himself. I think I'm having a splendid day if I say so myself.

After what seemed like 2 hours Spidey was FINALLY making his way back down towards the surface.

Spidey's Mind:Geez! Why did it feel like I was in the air for such a long time? Oh wait now I remember All Might's punches are so powerful it could literally put me out in a good nap. If he was to punch me and didn't want to harm me too much he would pull back the force so much that the minimum I would be out for would be-

Later...

Izuku:20 MINUTES?!

What Izuku was freaking out about was the fact that for some reason he knocked out for 20 minutes,even though he could've sworn he was still in the sky just a few seconds ago.

Recovery Girl:Yep a bystander said that they found you on the roof of the building knocked unconscious and decided to bring you here. Again you seem to have a knack of getting hurt a lot.