31.Training

[New chapter y'all,hope you'll enjoy. Some semi nostalgia for people who read the first book will be here. So enjoy and sorry for any errors that are present.]
__________________
As the sun rose shining in the distance. An short elderly man walked towards an alley way near his home,once he was near he looked and saw a person inside.

He walked closer and found a sight,so with his cane that he had on hand he raised it up then once high enough he brought it down onto the person's head.

Then as if a wack sound effect sign was visible the green haired teen in the alley way was forced awake. The green haired then rose up and put a hand on the spot he was wacked and tried to soothe the pain.

"Hey there kid,what are you doing sleeping on trashbags." he asked to the teen as he lowered his cane.

The teen then looked around confused at seeing his surroundings,but was interrupted when he felt another impact hit his shin. He then grabbed a hold of shin and tried to soothe the pain. As he did he then looked at the short elderly man

"Why did you do that old man?!" Midoriya asked with the pain.

"Well I asked a question and you didn't answer. So,there is your answer." he replied as he calmly looked at the teen.

"Well what do you want old man?" the teen asked as he continued to soothe the pain.

"Well today is day two of your training. So let's head back and we'll continue with your training." he said to him.

The green head then sighed and nodded towards the man. With that the elderly man began to make his way out of the alley with the teen walking behind me. But before the teen could leave the alley he looked back to his surrounds.

With time he blinked for a few seconds before he continued to leave the area with his teacher.
_____________

"Okay,so today we'll be experimenting on what we did the day before." Torino said to the teen.

"So you're gonna zip around the whole room and I will have to catch and land a hit on you?" the teen asked as he pointed to all of the corners of the room.

"Precisely kid. Now without further ado. Are you ready?" Torino asked as he readied himself.

Izuku stretched for a few minutes before he looked at the elderly man with determination. Then with that,the retired hero jetted.

All around Midoriya was the zipping man hitting every corner of the room. Midoriya with his eyes tried to keep his sight on the elderly man,but as he did he unexpectedly felt impact on his back.

This led him to turn around where he saw the trail of air wiz by him,then again he felt an impact on his head. He rose a hand to soothe his head,but then he turned around to sight the old man rushing to him.

He quickly readied himself then at the right moment he launched a fist,but just like before the old man dodged and pushed Midoriya to the ground.

Finally the teen hit the ground with the old man over him looking at him with one of his fingers pointed to him.

"Just like last time,you use your eyes instead of other things. You've gotta stop using your eyes,and use something else." Gran Torino explained to the teenager before he went to the side.

Midoriya then rose up from the ground and looked at his hand and just began to think to himself.

'What could I possibly use? My eyes help...what else could I need to use?'

As the teenager thought to himself he heard the door open. He looked towards the direction and saw the old man by it. He looked at the old man with eyes of wondering,the old man though saw this and opened his mouth.

"I'm heading to the store to get a new microwave. I ended up not purchasing one online,so I will be gone for a while. Try to learn and see where you went wrong." Torino said before he walked out the room.

Midoriya once alone plopped down on the ground and began to wonder to himself about the possibilities.

'What can I do?' he asked himself in his head.

As he wondered he heard his phone get an alarm. Once heard he spun a webline to it and pulled his phone to him. Once in hand he opened it and saw the alert.

"Robbery at local bank. Convict would be...a glob of slime."

"Glob of slime? It couldn't be..."

Then as if it was the new slide showed coverage of the convice made of slime at the bank robbing it. Once he saw this he quickly stood up then asked his good old friend Beb.

"Ready Beb?" Izuku asked.

"Always." Beb responded as Izuku's body was quickly being covered by black substance.
_______________

At the Local Bank,slime was covering many parts of the surrounding area. Parts include the interior and exterior of the building. With cops outside,news reporters reporting,and zero sign of a hero...

"We are here live at the bank where sludge villain who has been in the absence for a long while has appeared once again. Right now no pro hero has arrived,but hopefully soon someone will come." a news reporter said as the many things behind them took action.

Suddenly from the bank a huge eruption was made,this lead to all the surrounding people to look as the front of the bank was torn down and coming from the destruction...the sludge monster came out...bigger than before.

"Ha! No hero has shown up,and I thought I would get a warm welcome from a pro for my sweet return." The sludge said before he let out a laugh.

Little did he know that just seconds after he suddenly recieved a webline directly to his eye. He felt this then rose a hand to his eye and take the web off.

Once he had it off he looked and what followed was a tone of annoyance...then before he knew it he saw a shadow on the floor. He looked towards the shadow was being projected and saw the sight that he didn't want to see.

"Hey there sludge villain. Remember me?" The crouched vigilante said to the villain as he balanced himself on a nearby flagpole.

"Yes...sadly." the sludge said as he saw the figure.

"Man how long has it been? A few months? A year? Either way it has been a long time since the last time we saw each other." The vigilante said with his tone of voice changing.

"Sadly I wished I would never see your being again,but guess we can't get what we want." The sludge monster said to the vigilante with a little chuckle.

"Guess not." The vigilante said to the villain.

After the little exchange the two looked at each other with silence. As the two remained there many of the cops there readied themselves,the news reporters reported the live coverage...and still no pro had shown.

"Now little guy I have a question for you." The villain said to the vigilante.

"What would that be Sludge Man?" The vigilante responded to the villain.

The villain let out a chuckle before he looked back at the figure on the flagpole.

"Who do you think you are?" The villain asked as he looked at him with a sinister look.

The vigilante looked at the villain before he cleared his throat.

"Me? I'm the one." the vigilante said before he stood up on the flagpole. "Who's gonna stop you." He said with balance on the pole.

The villain then with his sinister nature looked at the vigilante and with all of his anger he opened his mouth.

"Then Bring it,Hero!!!"

With that the Vigilante leaped off the flagpole towards the sludge monster with the sludge monster rushing towards the vigilante with sinster intent.

A clash between two old enemies was about to happen...
_____________
End of Chapter 31