19.Adventure

{A/N:Welcome back,my explanation to where I've been is at the end,but enjoy the new chapter first :D }
__________________

Izuku Pov

So after Kota and I introduced each other to one another we kinda just stood there for a couple of seconds looking really awkward. After those seconds we up I decided to finally open my mouth.

"So...do you want to go and explore the mall?" I asked as I looked at Kota.

"S-sorry my aunt told me to never go with strangers." Kota said as he cover his face with his again.

"Oh,well you see I'm not a stranger. I'm actually a hero in training,do you know what that means?" I asked as I crouched down.

When I said that Kota removed his hat from his face and looked at me with his eyes filled with shock.

"W-wait so you,mean that."

"Yep,I'm being trained by heroes today so I could become the hero of tomorrow." I said as I looked down at him with a smile.

"Actually I was gonna say that you're training to become a pro heroes sidekick." Kota said to me as he put his hat on his head.

At that moment I felt like I just wasted my time with a kid that I'll forget later on in my life.

"Yeaaaahhhh. Anywho,why don't we go and explore the mall and maybe we'll come across your aunt. How does that sound?" I asked to him as I smiled at the end.

Kota put his head down and remained silent for a few seconds,after those few seconds he looked back up at me.

"If it means we'll find my aunt then what are we waiting for?" Kota said as he booked it.

"H-hey wait up kid." I said before I too booked it after the little kid.

_______________

After sometime I finally caught up with Kota and pretty much told him to not book it next time,or else his Aunt will forget about him...he ended up almost tearing up,but luckily I quickly apologized and told him again to try and not run off next time.

He stopped the tears from coming out and agreeded to not run off,but to be more certain I held his hand so he wouldn't run off.

After a good hour of the both of us walking around the mall I spotted an ice cream place in the food court so I asked if Kota wanted some,but when I asked him he seemed kinda on the fence.

"Hey Kota,what's the matter?" I asked as I again crouched down to his height.

"W-well my aunt will probably get mad at me if you were to buy me an ice cream,since you're using your own money." Kota explained as he looked down at the ground.

I brought my hand to his face and moved it so he would be facing me.

"Hey it's alright,if your aunt will get mad then I'll reassure her that I was the one that asked you. So no need to worry alright little guy." I said to him as I put on a small smile.

He looked at me and he too put on a small smile and said yes to my question. I stood up and held his hand as we both made our way towards the ice cream stop.

When we got to the stop we saw that it had both ice cream and popsicles. I told Kota to decide if he wanted an Ice cream or a popsicle.

As he was deciding,I noticed that there was a new popsicle out and I glanced to see what it was and to my amazement I saw that it was a popsicle shaped like my mask.

As I was shocked to see the design I felt tugging on my hand,so I looked down to see Kota looking at me and then putting his hands behind his back.