7.Levram Labs

(A/N:Sorry for being late,here's a chapter to make up for it)

We last left off with Izuku still on the ground now recovered from his little breakdown.

Izuku's Mind:Geez,c'mon Midoriya you've gotta stop the waterworks,or else people won't take me seriously.

Alert some creature is robbing Levram Labs right at this moment.

Izuku's Mind:Who would try to rob Levram Labs? It's guarded like Queen Elizabeth's Castle. Guess I should get back to the roof and recover my suit.

Midoriya then proceeded to rise from the ground and head straight to the staircase that leads to the roof. He was now infront of the door,but before he opened it he thought something didn't feel right.

Izuku's Mind:What's this feeling? It feels like that once I open this door something is gonna happen.

Midoriya decided to open it since if anything did happen his spider sense would alert him,but once he opened it he didn't see anything.

Izuku's Mind:Weird,anyways gotta get my suit.

Midoriya proceeded towards to the object where he left his equipment in.

Izuku:Thank god nobody saw you here.

Midoriya took his equipment back,once he got it he started to undress and put on the suit.

Izuku:I've gotta get to that location pronto.

After Midoriya said that sentence he put on his mask and started to swing towards Levram Labs.

Izuku's Mind:To be honest I still feel like something was gonna happen. Guess I just worry too much.

Later at the Location...

Reporter:We are here at Levram Labs that is now being robbed by some kind of creature or some villain. Either way whatever is inside the building it isn't good news bears.

All of Levram Labs was surrounded by police,swat teams,and even some pro heroes that could make it. Right now Midoriya is on top of a building looking over the situation.

Izuku's Mind:Weird just like at the Police station,whatever that creature is I can't let it get any Levram tech because if it did who knows what it could make.

Midoriya now started to swing,but not too close so he wouldn't get spotted by any pro heroes.

Izuku's Mind:I need to get into the building,maybe a slingshot would do it.

Midoriya spun out two weblines and started moving backwards far and far until he thought this was a good distance.

Izuku's Mind:Again...tally ho.

Back at the Festival...

Uraraka's Mind:Deku,now way how could you be...what?!

I guess you found out huh.

Uraraka turned around only to find Bakugo there with his hands in his pockets.

Uraraka:Did you know?

Bakugo:I've known for a while.

Uraraka:How long is a while?

Bakugo:Possibly ever since the first few weeks of school started.

Silence had filled the air,Uraraka was now looking at the ground with Bakugo still looking at her,thinking of a way to draw away from this discussion.

Bakugo:Hey,our match starts in a few minutes,how about we start making our way to it?

Uraraka was quiet,she didn't say anything just kept looking at the ground. Bakugo was about to try again until Uraraka picked up her head once again.

Uraraka:Yeah we should started making out way to the field.

Bakugo:Okay,c'mon then we don't wanna be late.

Both Uraraka and Bakugo made their way off of the roof and back inside,while walking Uraraka only had one thing on her mind.

'I've gotta catch up to Deku.'

Back at the scene...

Spidey:Yahoooooooo!!!!

Izuku's plan worked he was now over of the building,and then spun out a webline and stuck the landing.

Izuku's Mind:Wow that was awesome,okay can't get sidetracked need to get inside.

Midoriya looked around the area and found a hatch that was opened which probably leads to inside on of rooms.

Izuku's Mind:This seems to be the way the creature got in. Might as well go in the same way it did.

Midoriya jumped into the hatch where he traveled down,until he stuck the landing.

Izuku's Mind:Just like the police station there's a big mess. Gotta see if I could find the villain or creature.

Midoriya searched the area not finding anything,he was about to check the upper floor until his spider senses started tingling.

Izuku's Mind:What the?

"Over here!"

Spider-Man:Huh?

Before Midoriya could get a straight answer he was wacked to the other side of the room,once he landed he looked up and saw something he would've never seen.

Spidey's Mind:First a walking electricity box,next a big rhinoceros,then a terrifying creature,now...

Spider-Man:A flipping tail man?!

Midoriya was now looking at a guy with a tail,at the tip of the tail it had a stinger,and moving down towards the body where he saw green armor on him.

Spider-Man:Okay,so what's your name?

"The name is project 19-3-15-18-16-9-15-14"

Spider-Man:Okay well 100% I'm not gonna remember that so let's see. Tail with a stinger,has green armor,and a little bit of pincers infront of his mouth...Oh I know I'll call you Scorpion.

Spidey's Mind:I called him that totally wasn't because the word Scorpion are those exact numbers.

"Scorpion I like it."

Spider-Man:Your welcome,now what's your deal?

Scorpion:That's none of your business,now out of the way or else I'll hurt you.

Spider-Man:No way Jose.

Spidey now started to engage in combat,by using his webs to bring him closer to Scorpion,but as he did that he ended up being wacked by the Scorpion tail. Rinse and Repeat,but each time Spidey could think of something new,the Scorpion would counter it.

Spidey's Mind:Damn it he literally knows what I'm gonna do. I need to think what's something I've never tr-

*Tinglr tinglt Tingle*

-spid-

Midoriya couldn't finish his thinking sentence because he was now being wrapped by Scorpion's tail. Scorpion was tightening the grip and Spidey wasnt having a good time right there you could say that Spidey...

Has met his match...

End of Chapter 7

(A/N:If this chapter was short sorry,I need to get used to writing this story again, I got shocked that I did 800 words,either way sorry there are any spelling or grammer errors.)