18.Mall

{A/N:Enjoy readers}
________________
In the shine of the morning slept the green haired teen who was on their bed. After a while of sleeping he awoke and rose up from his bed.

Izuku:Man I feel exhausted,feels like I did some action while I was in bed.

Beb:Who knows? Maybe you're just tired from the fact that yesterday felt way to long even for a story.

Izuku:Yeah,you're probably right Beb. Now guess I should get ready don't want to be late.

At that moment Izuku heard a knock at his door,he walked towards it and opened it revealing his mother.

Inko:Ah Izuku,you're awake now.

Izuku:Awake now? It's 7 isn't it?

Inko:No it's currently 11. I came by to check on you and you were asleep,so I let you rest.

Izuku:Oh,but doesn't this mean I'm absent from school?

Inko:Oh about that,because of what happened yesterday school has been put on hold for the next few days.

Izuku:Oh,well what are you going to do then mom? Since you seem to be dressed for an occasion.

Inko:Oh,well I'm heading off to do a few errands. Do you want to come with?

Izuku:Uh,yeah sure. Just give me some time and I'll be ready.

Inko:Oh okay I'll wait.

With that Inko left Izuku to get himself ready for the day,but as he was about to get his things ready he started to notice that for some reason he was drained of energy. He thought this was just an effect from yesterday.

After that he regained some energy he then remembered that he couldn't find his suit anywhere,especially after what had happened the day before.

Beb:What's on your mind Izuku?

Izuku:I can't seem to find my suit,ever since you allowed me to use your power yesterday I haven't found it.

Beb:Oh,well guess I forgot to mention something again. You see since you used my power then I kinda combined with your suit so if you need it then.

At that moment Izuku was then dressed in the black suit then quickly the suit vanished into thin air. Then out of no where he was dressed in a black t-shirt and shorts. He was amazed,but before he could ask questions he heard another knock on his door.

Inko:Izuku are you ready to go?

Izuku:Ah,yeah mom,I'm ready.

Inko:Did you change?

Izuku:Yeah,big change.

Inko:Well hurry up. These errands aren't gonna get done themselves.

Izuku:Right,I'm on my way.

Izuku then got his shoes and put them on then ran out of his room to see his mother infront of the door waiting for him.

Inko:Got everything you need?

Izuku:Yep,let's go do those errands.

Izuku then pumped his fist in the air with his mother slightly giggling seeing her son being happy. They both left heading out to the stores to do the errands

_______________

Mall

In the mall the mother and son were going around doing the errands. The errands that they were doing just consisted of paying off any over due things at the mall. Izuku was confused to why his mom had to pay off things in the mall,but he quickly shook that thought out of his head.

As the two walked around Izuku senses started to tingle he shot his head up and jumped over the incoming object. As he looked back to see the object from what he thought was a possible villain,turned out to be a little boy flat face on the ground.

Inko:Oh my.

Inko then went towards the little kid who was flat on the ground trying to see if she could help him up.

Izuku who at the moment was filled with guilt also made his way towards the kid.

Izuku:Oh sorry kid,I didn't mean to make you fall flat on the ground.

As Inko helped the little boy up Izuku noticed a hat sitting near the kid,he picked it up and raised it so the kid could retrieve it.

Izuku:Seems like you dropped this hehe.

Izuku then returned the hat to the kid who quickly took it and blocked his face with it. While he did that Inko was trying to confort him while Izuku was wondering what a little boy was doing wondering around a populated area like a mall.

Izuku:Hey,hope you don't mind me asking,but what are you doing wondering the mall all by yourself?

???:I-I was wandering because I wanted t-to explore,b-but I ended up l-losing my aunt.

Inko:Oh my,well everything is going to be okay. Izuku watch over him,I'm going to go and see if I could find any mall security.

Izuku:Wait shouldn't we both go together,because I think we'll find his aunt way easier that way.

Inko:Well if we're in two groups then maybe while I'm out and asking mall security you could be with him and possibly find his aunt in the process.

Izuku was questioning what he should do,either rebel against the idea or just go with it. After a while Izuku decided to agree and Inko left to find mall security. Izuku was now babysitter...

Beb:So are you getting paid to do this?

Izuku's Mind:I don't know Beb,I'll just concentrate on keeping the kid happy.

Izuku then looked back at the kid who was standing next to him still with his hat covering his face. Izuku then crouched down so he could talk with the boy.

Izuku:How about we introduce ourselves. My name is Izuku Midoriya,what's yours?

The boy then slowly started to reveal his face,but he then stoped at the nose,the boy then looked at Izuku.

"M-my name is Kota."

_________________
End of Chapter 18

{A/N:So short chapter for the day and sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes. Also I'll try to make a longer one during my three day weekend. Anyways have a nice day reader :D }